• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Evans run tomorrow 1st

It was fun. We were just behind you I think Brian, and my **** box puked all of its coolant............where some one blew a bead I think, I never made it up to you guys.
But it was fun meeting Ryan and Jim. Hopefully we can go again without issues fron my rig.
I got some pics too, of my wasted doors too..........oopsie, anyone have passenger doors for sale?

It was fun. We were just behind you I think Brian, and my **** box puked all of its coolant............where some one blew a bead I think, I never made it up to you guys.
But it was fun meeting Ryan and Jim. Hopefully we can go again without issues fron my rig.
I got some pics too, of my wasted doors too..........oopsie, anyone have passenger doors for sale?

That would have been me. One of the tires i got from deerlick has a bad bead and i forgot about it when i aired down. I leaked all the air out by the time i got half way through the 311b. I should have put on the new tire that he bought to replace that one but didint have time.

That would have been me. One of the tires i got from deerlick has a bad bead and i forgot about it when i aired down. I leaked all the air out by the time i got half way through the 311b. I should have put on the new tire that he bought to replace that one but didint have time.

Oh, well. I tryed takin my truck all the way to the trailhead too....what an idiot!
We ended up finding the camp ground, and I pulled the thermastat out and filled up with stream water.....what an adventure.
i had a good time, wish I coulda met you guys too.

That was a great run today. The snow made it pretty challenging in places........might have been easier coming up the last bit of 311 if I would have pushed the "front ARB" button:rolleyes:

Got any pics?

Ryan.