• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Evans Snow Run Saturday 12-20-08

Yup. He is an old wheelin buddy. I wheeled with that truck back in 99.

Jerry and I use to cruise the puyallup loop, sea-tac mall, 6th ave, back in the mid 80's when you were still filling your pampers. :redneck:

Cool pics......I guess I should've joined ya'll....but my wife had other plans for me.
Although I don't think I would've made it as far as the rest of ya anyway.....

Can anyone tell me where the rig is stuck up there? I'll try to get up there and check on it by snowmobile. Thx. If it sits there much longer it'll be there til spring.

Right now the snow is too powdery for trucks to make a good path, if conditions change, we might be able to get to it. My cousin and all his friends ride snowmobiles, I am trying to get a group of them to go and break trail for some trucks, that would help.

As soon as snowmobilers find it (not ones from here!) they will turn it into a sweet truck roof jump! Ive seen it before.:haha: :haha:

Lucky Brod!!!

lol... why is she not taking her yota?!! scared to actually WHEEL it?!!:fawkdancesmiley:

Cant Rally it with out wheeling it!!:redneck:

or can you:eeek:

you should watch ur mouth son!!! i seem to remember someone backin outta the run in the first place due to the weather ....aaaaand u should make sure u know who ur talkin about!!!....if rebecca wasnt at work she would've been there rain, shine or any crazy **** for that matter.... puss =] besides this was an all or nothin run so u wouldnt have had any fun:flipoff:

LMFAO nice
Creat pics!!!!!
Megatoy your stuff is sic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That look sooo cold brrrrrrrrrrrr but i think im gonna go this sat we shall see:cheer: :masturbanana[1]: :puke:

Latest posts