• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Evans snow run?

bigred_086

Anyone going to Evans tomorrow,Might tag along if some people are going up,locked front and rear,on toyos 35 x13.5s.:hi:

:booo:Im not home yet from i iraq but ill be back around the 1st of the month and would love to find someone to take out my puddle jumper. most of my buddies have bailed out of washington and im left alone...:eeek:

haha, I can't afford to flip my truck, or blow the motor up just yet.

Give me 6 months to a year, things might be different.

Very tempting but just got out of a cast yesterday after having my ankle reconstructed and probably better not risk jacking something up as the ankle is still very weak.

theirs a decent size group going up sunday morining some yotas maybe a couple cherokees and a 59 fiat. locked f+r mostly 38s- 35s the more the merry er

theirs a decent size group going up sunday morining some yotas maybe a couple cherokees and a 59 fiat. locked f+r mostly 38s- 35s the more the merry er

Not if you only want to run one trail.... Its even worse with cherokees.:fawkdancesmiley:

theirs a decent size group going up sunday morining some yotas maybe a couple cherokees and a 59 fiat. locked f+r mostly 38s- 35s the more the merry er JUST AS LONG AS YOUR NOT A TOTAL DOUCH BAG LIKE BRIAN HANSON:looser:

fixed it :fawkdancesmiley::fawkdancesmiley: