• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Evans sunday

Missing : Jim in the 4runner

Hey-
This is lindsey, Jim was going out w/ you guys today to evans creek and hasn't called or showed up at home yet. Did he ever make it to the mt today? did he leave the mt? if anyone knows, let me know [email protected]. This isn't like him, he has to work tomorrow...

thnx.
Lindsey

Hey-
This is lindsey, Jim was going out w/ you guys today to evans creek and hasn't called or showed up at home yet. Did he ever make it to the mt today? did he leave the mt? if anyone knows, let me know [email protected]. This isn't like him, he has to work tomorrow...

thnx.
Lindsey

Was he going out with Mike?

Hey-

thnx.
Lindsey

so your saying there could be another missing wheeler?:mad:

All i know is he was going out today w/ a group from this forum who he didnt know personally but was planning on meeting up with to wheel out at evans creek. I haven't heard from him since he left this am. He's in a built 87 4runner w/ a cage and bobbed bed, color grey.

All i know is he was going out today w/ a group from this forum who he didnt know personally but was planning on meeting up with to wheel out at evans creek. I haven't heard from him since he left this am. He's in a built 87 4runner w/ a cage and bobbed bed, color grey.

please post over in this thread we are already looking for one missing person any info you have will help us out! link below

http://www.nw-wheelers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=22422

We didnt see him up there. He could still be with the group that is punching through the 520. Let me know what happens. Ill scab my sami back together and try to find him if he doesnt show up.