• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Evans this weekend?

Qman

The Camshaft Guy
Anyone planning on running Evans this weekend? Thinkingt about heading up there. My brother just picked a Cherokee and wants to test it out. 6" lift lockers front and rear and a decent set of tires.

It is on all fours right now but I going to cut the front hangor assy off and move it forward another inch.

If I get it done Friday night I will try to make it. I will watch and see what time you guy are going to meet up. :awesomework:

It is on all fours right now but I going to cut the front hangor assy off and move it forward another inch.

If I get it done Friday night I will try to make it. I will watch and see what time you guy are going to meet up. :awesomework:
Cool, give me a call Friday night at let me know your progress.

im gonna be heading up there saturday with a buddy from work and a few guys, gonna be looking for some snow though, wont be in the trails.

Qman, did ya make it :redneck:

Depends on your definition of making it. We did get there at about 9AM. We did get through the entrance with an mild tug. Most had to winch through the entrance though. Had to be winched up through bowl above the rock face/bowl. Just too damn icy without front locker. That will be remedied soon though. We got to brakeline hill and decided to turn around. My brothers shoulder was acting up so no come-a-long work as neither of us had winches on our rigs. That to will be remedied even sooner. It was a good day dispite being the one holding up the trail. (Sorry guys)

Came back down 311 to the parking lot in time to see the Cherokee get stuck. We ran into LEO on the way out. I suggested he go and put the fear of God into the driver of the Cherokee for being an asshat. Sounds like he did just that.

Which brings me to another topic. Anyone who enjoys winter wheeling and Evans Creek should/better attend the March 10th meeting at the Enumclaw Ranger station. They are considering shutting Evans down during the winter months, It will happen if you do not let them hear your voices.

actually the LEO guy just said that he can't go through it and said "your not in trouble, but if people keep driving through that and causing other stuff off the trail then they are shutting evans down in the winter months"