• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Evans trip

JOOP

I WON a COOKIE
It was a good day of wheeling at evans. Not a lot of rigs out there. A few JK's. One was broke pretty good, busted his gear box of the 198 trail. Porter broke a front link suspension bolt at the end of the day. That made for some fun trail fixing.

I think its the 102 trail, But the rock ledge on there gave me some hell with the mud and rocks.

[YT]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sXCE-TCf28M[/YT]

Snapped a few pics.
1457717_10154798774330626_529110091346327777_n.jpg

10653587_10154798757850626_5737088217960658755_n.jpg

Good little video, tho I made it look boring.:fawkdancesmiley: Honestly tho, it was a pretty fun day till the very end, first link bolt I have ever broke but Joopy jumped into action and got it handled:awesomework:. Getting back to that ledge, the video doesnt to any justice but the rocks are pretty deep/off camber and if you roll to the right hand side as your going down a long ways because there are no trees to immediately stop you. Its a dangerous spot for a inexperienced wheeler as it won't take much for something bad to happen. This trail is above the old log pile at the top of the mountain.

That is the bypass for the harder section that parallels the trail. The other one is almost like a rock waterfall with two ledges on a steep long uphill. Both lines are the hardest part at Evans.

That is the bypass for the harder section that parallels the trail. The other one is almost like a rock waterfall with two ledges on a steep long uphill. Both lines are the hardest part at Evans.
Well that sucks, been a while since I have been there, should have done a little more exploring as I do remember the trail splitting as a few spots.