• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Evans

H3RESQ

Did anyone run Evans today?

We have/had plans to run it Sunday(tomorrow) but think the weather is kinda shitty. What do you think?

i think its perfect weather, other than i need to replace my draglink (replaced my axle already), but next weekend probally

My buddy rolled his rig on the rock face at the exit of the 520 trail.. it stalled out at the top, the front slid down hill and there was no stopping it. He rolled about 3 and 1/2 times until the top his rear bumper and spare tire slammed into the side of me while airborne at the bottom. Now my other window got blown out. :mad: Considering both the driver and passenger were okay, I really don't mind that I played short stop. No injures other than scrapes and bruises. We hi lifted the roof up and it drove back to the 311 entrance where he loaded it up after swapping out the bent rear shackles. the roll bar held until the 3rd roll when his beginner welds let go.

SUNP0026-2.jpg

SUNP0027-4.jpg

SUNP0028-2.jpg

SUNP0029-2.jpg

SUNP0030-4.jpg

SUNP0035-4.jpg

SUNP0042-5.jpg

SUNP0043-3.jpg

Last edited:
Glad they all are alright. Looks like he needs a little hotter of a welder.
Guy down the road has a b2 sitting in his yard thats in good shape. Do you want me to ask him what he wants for it?

He just bought a 86 BII for a DD that he's probably gonna transfer the running gear into. And its gonna have a pro built cage installed.

Last edited:
Damn dude. That was kinda ugly. Glad your ok. Fawk I feel for you man.

May I suggest a 6 point cage tied into the frame?? :redneck: