• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

evans ?????

Was up last weekend.

Road to the parking lot is not too bad. The last 1/2 mile has about 12-20" of snow and is rutted pretty good. Best to park trailers back a little lower.

311a is no problem, light snow. Any rig with a locker can get up OK

311B was snowed in with no new tracks at all. I went in about 200 yards and the snow was approx 2-4' deep. It can be run OK but you will be breaking trail all the way up. The top is likely to get nasty.

Campground area is great 4-8' of snow. The main shelter in the back area has snow to within 18" of the roof.

I don't know about the higher trails.

Hey Bobby, we will follow you until the snow gets too deep. Maybe I will take the 4runner instead of the Rubi.

Watch out for my sink hole on the mainroad near the bathrooms..
I got stuck up there a week ago tonite..

if you were comeing down from 311A and were to head right towards the bathroom.. there is a nasty hole that I dug out and rutted out..:mad:

just giveing ya a heads up!!:beer: :awesomework:

I spent the night in my jeep and walked down to call for help the next morning..:mad:

Watch out for my sink hole on the mainroad near the bathrooms..
I got stuck up there a week ago tonite..

if you were comeing down from 311A and were to head right towards the bathroom.. there is a nasty hole that I dug out and rutted out..:mad:

just giveing ya a heads up!!:beer: :awesomework:

I spent the night in my jeep and walked down to call for help the next morning..:mad:

Where you out snow wheeling alone without a shovel and highlift?.......:shaking:

Where you out snow wheeling alone without a shovel and highlift?.......:shaking:

umm..I made a bad choice and headed up there. I had a shovel but no hi-lift or winch...

this thread isnt about me makeing a bad choice and getting stuck..leave it at that..

I learned my lesson :mad:

umm..I made a bad choice and headed up there. I had a shovel but no hi-lift or winch...

this thread isnt about me makeing a bad choice and getting stuck..leave it at that..

I learned my lesson :mad:
I walked out 18 miles after getting my yota stuck in the snow, but that was back in '91. :redneck:

I walked out 18 miles after getting my yota stuck in the snow, but that was back in '91. :redneck:

I would have kept walking..but some joy rideing hung over teens were heading up the road and gave me a ride back to burnette...:redneck:

WATTORA members on there way up Saturday 22nd, meeting safeway Bonny lake at 8:00am and leaveing 8:30am sharp for Evens....all are welcome

Went up to Evans today. The snow is still really deep. We did the 311a from the lower parking lot thru the camp ground, then up the road to the gravel pit, then up the road again to the top of the 102. Ran the 102 down and then back out to the main road. The 102 was a real mess theres alot of big snow driffs, but it now has tracks thru the whole thing.

100_2969.jpg

100_2952.jpg

Heres a couple more pictures from Sunday.

100_2954.jpg

100_2955.jpg

And a couple short video clips.

[YOUTUBE]KDkPgG7VEzE[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]joPyuht6SYQ[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]J66OEbeVlxE[/YOUTUBE]