• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

evans

Now about the passes..

I tow my rig up there and park the truck and trailer in the staging area or at the day use parking lot. I purchased the year pass. So which rig do I carry it in? I've been putting it in my tow rig.

Yep, just put it in your tow rig, I guess you're supposed to write the number down and carry it with you, but.....:rolleyes:

Just a reminder: General ORV meeting with the Forest Service November 18th, Tuesday, 7:00-9:00. At the DNR building in Enumclaw, the one on the corner that looks like a log cabin.

So what is the lastest with the Dan issue? I was thinking of going down that way in the next few weeks but not sure now.

Yep, just put it in your tow rig, I guess you're supposed to write the number down and carry it with you, but.....:rolleyes:
I've been asked for the pass. I just told them it was in my tow rig. And I've never wrote down the number. Just gave them the discription of my truck.

:kissmybutt:
So here we are again with the what part of street legal is hard to understand:eeek: I understand the guy may be a bit overzealous but a truck without a rear bumper (and mudflaps) is illegal to drive on the road. Again I fully understand that this guy is overzealous but just about every single person I have heard complain about him has been driving something that is an eye magnet to him by having blatent issues. You know hes up there and you know the game so learn to play by the rules and you wont have these issues:cheer:

Thats the thing. we didn't know the fag was going to be up there. and i have over 23,000 miles on my truck, including the miles i drove when i got it all the way the **** down in Vancouver!! I have never been pulled over in that truck until the Evans fag pulled me over when he wasn't even in his :rb: little ford. Shouldn't he be tracking all the stolen vehicles and other crime events that occur and happen in pierce county? probably would have a larger impact other then pissin off some people that want to have a good time and test out there work. Jackass :kissmybutt:

and btw, i am the buddy Gas was talking about who got that $300 dollar ticket. I agree with, and know what the other people who have ran into our not-so-good friend Dan the :rb: man. The guy is very unprofessional, and seems to know only how to ruin a good persons day. Thats right, not the people that we deal with stealing our cars and trucks or shootin up the local am.pm, but the ones tryin to have a good time. :looser:

So those that went up to Evans last weekend (12/13 & 14), did anyone have a close encounter with the aforementioned LEO? Is it possible still to trailer up to the 1st staging area at the entrance of the park? Any feedback would be appreciated

I doubt he can get to the lower parking area unless he has a 4x4, there's about a foot of snow up there.

I'd really like to know who or what org has put him up to this.

That would be really nice if he is done there for the winter as i am REALLY hesitent to go there.

<----- would get nailed for too much tire showing, fender flairs NOT covering tires, No mud flaps, Aftermarket exhaust and working light bulbs but broken tail lights.

As far as I know, Dan is no longer patrolling that area.
I got the same impression when I went to the FS meeting, but after talking to Ernie Farmer (FS ranger) last weekend...it sounds like Dan has been assigned to patrol Wilkeson & up. So, he could still show up in Evan's :booo:

Maybe Ian could confirm this for us.

As far as I know, Dan is no longer patrolling that area.

Here is what Ian had to say on the subject:

USFS-LEO said:
Deputy Hudson is and has always been assigned to the Sheriff's detachment in Bonney Lake. That detachment is responsible for everything from SR 162 in Sumner/Orting all the way east to the county line. All of the Deputies who work at Evans Creek do s0 under an agreement with the Forest Service, and we pay for their time, primarily to supplement me because I just can't be everywhere at once. I see a lot of confusion on the site about why Deputies are up there and why they aren't focusing on other things. The simple answer is that while they are being paid by the Forest Service they are primarily responsible for our issues, and at Evans Creek that generally means OHV issues. We certainly have less of a presence up there in the winter, but we are addressing that with the recent purchase of some equipment that will enable us to get up there and deal with winter issues. To be quite honest, I have more issues up there in the winter than I do in the summer. It seems to be a popular place for kids to go party in the snow and damage resources and property.

Sounds like Dan could still patrol Evan's...

The new equipment Ian is talking about:

USFS-LEO said:
We currently have two snowmobiles and 4 quads. Two of the quads are older and 2 are new. We just ordered a set of tracks for one of the quads, and after the first of the year we are getting a Ranger UTV with a set of tracks. The tracked stuff should be good for getting to Evans in the snow. I'm working on getting a winch for my truck now, and I should have a new truck by the end of spring. By summer I hope to be equipped for all seasons and for most of our terrain. Ian

Sounds like we might see them up in the snow :hi: