• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

evans

bigred_086

Anyone going to Evans tomorrow,depending on the snow level and how much new,I might go,need to try out my new tires,35x13.5x15sYaHOOOOO:haha:

i went up there this last weekend. there is still snow but we made it up the 311, 102, and almost to the top of the 198. we didnt try the 197 but im sure there is snow up at the top since it connects to the 198.

have fun!

A few of us are meeting at the Burnett Chevron amd heading up around 8:00 AM Sunday. Last I heard it wasn't that bad. We'll see what is up. Taking the camera this time so I can post up some pics.

What a great day! Weather was nice when we got to the staging area @ 311. The entrance was solid ice and made the beginning challenging. Slippery spots through out. Started snowing pretty good about 11:00 AM. One of the group was late so we went to look for him. Ran down 102 and played on the hills and in the water for a bit.

Not many groups there today. Did see the big group heading up as we were leaving though. I have a bunch of pics but need to upload them and then I will post them up.

Cool! Jeff and I went Saturday. We also did the lower 102, as far as we could up the 198 and down the lower 311. We also did a little sledding. Had a good time as always. Jeff even made a new friend named LEO. Ha Ha Ha

Next Saturday looks like a Busy Wild weekend! Get that pile gased up and go Qman.

Attachments

• DSCF0011.jpg
    DSCF0011.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 340
  • DSCF0012.jpg
    DSCF0012.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 345
  • DSCF0016.jpg
    DSCF0016.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 344
Next Saturday looks like a Busy Wild weekend! Get that pile gased up and go Qman.

Not without a high steer and front locker.:booo: Both of which are coming but not too quickly. Got the on-board air transfered over from the Brat. Now just need to set up the front diff.

Big realization that my rig is good but needs some serious improvements to get to the next level. I will also be adding the flat bed and running the wiring for front/rear winch mounts. I think I will be doing the same set up for the winch that the Brat had.

Hey whats the word about parking down at the Y before you hit the gravel road's up. I heard we are no longer aloud to park there if we trailer our rigs.

Hey whats the word about parking down at the Y before you hit the gravel road's up. I heard we are no longer aloud to park there if we trailer our rigs.

I believe FS doesn't want us parking there because of the local land owners that live there complained about it... I think it was brought up at the Evan's meeting...

It's alright to park on the side of the road, as far up as you fell comfortable trailering...

Latest posts