• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Evens Creek this weekend

I already posted on the other sites, but I should have my 4Runner done by then, and as long as I get off work early enough on Saturday, I may head up and try to meet up with you guys Sat. afternoon. I gotta get in a couple shakedown runs before the big trip to Reiter.

I will be up there with a couple other jeeps. It would be nice to meet some other people in the area. See you on the trails.

Joey

Last edited:
There is a large work party this weekend at Evans be prepared for some trails to be closed while being worked on.

Me and a bunch of friends will be up there. Gray dodge tow truck and a gray 81 toyota on boggers. We'll be up there sat morn till sunday morn. Stop and say Hi!

Sounds good, I think some of my friends are camping up there all weekend as well. I am not sure if I will be camping, but I will be up there for sure on Saturday. I finally got to start my truck after being under the knife for 7 loooonnnng months.

Joey

Me and a handful of other rigs will be up as well. Meeting at Burnett Chevron at 730am on sat, just a day trip.

what trails will be closed?

me and my guys are meeting there to at the same time saterday morning

Last edited:
Sounds good, I think some of my friends are camping up there all weekend as well. I am not sure if I will be camping, but I will be up there for sure on Saturday. I finally got to start my truck after being under the knife for 7 loooonnnng months.

Joey

I was up there a couple weeks ago, and their was still snow in the campground. Is it gone already? I would like to get my R/V / tow rig in their, and camp. :cool:

I was up there a couple weeks ago, and their was still snow in the campground. Is it gone already? I would like to get my R/V /:cool: tow rig in their, and camp.

Some of the campspots still have snow in them but you can get towrigs into the campground. Some of the mud dawgs were in there last weekend.

ty.. keep in mind that their is going to be a bad trafic jam in buckly tomarow from like 800 am on cause of the log show.

Latest posts