• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Evens Creek

I'd like to go if that's ok? I'm picking up a new rig tomorrow and would really like to try it out:cheer:

I will be in odessa doing the desert 100:mad: I wanted to go up .....and BTW Im still only rocking three shocks on my jeep :haha::haha: from when evans closed last year ...I have been up snow wheeling a bunch this year :awesomework:

cant shoot in that area

Is there a posting somewhere? I tried looking and couldnt find anything. Its National Forest land, which is legal to shoot on unless specifically closed, and the only closure info I could find was along the I-90 corridor. The only limits I could find was no shooting across roads, water, in campgrounds, or within 300ft of people or buildings.

Is there a posting somewhere? I tried looking and couldnt find anything. Its National Forest land, which is legal to shoot on unless specifically closed, and the only closure info I could find was along the I-90 corridor. The only limits I could find was no shooting across roads, water, in campgrounds, or within 300ft of people or buildings.

yep posted right off the road every mile or so, they made it clear to the public. If you go to the left at the Y before the gravel thats another story

i have not been up there since last year so people might have ripped them down.

Last edited:
yep posted right off the road every mile or so, they made it clear to the public. If you go to the left at the Y before the gravel thats another story

Oh, ok, so just within the orv park itself then, not the rest of the NFS land surrounding it?

I know if you keep going up towards Mowich Lake, it turns into Mt Rainier Nat Forest, and shooting is off-limits again.

Oh, ok, so just within the orv park itself then, not the rest of the NFS land surrounding it?

I know if you keep going up towards Mowich Lake, it turns into Mt Rainier Nat Forest, and shooting is off-limits again.

no I'm talking about as soon as you hit the gravel, however nothing is posted if you go left at the Y before the gravel. I have seen people shooting at a pit on the way up to Coplay on the left.