• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Evens on Sunday?

Sorry Mark. I didn't see your post or I would have gone with you. I am always open for trips to Evans. I tried earlier in the week to line up a trail run for the weekend, but had no responses.

I would love to meet up with you again.

Some of my friends might be up for a trail run this weekend. We have not decided where yet.

Is anyone going on up Sunday ? I would like to go. Mark

Are you possibly going up this Sunday (22nd) as well?
If so, and I get my Ranger fixed today, I should be up for it.

I'm up for a trip on Saturday or Sunday. Sunday might be better as I have something to do Saturday morning. Anywhere within a couple hours drive.

I just got back. The trails were a little slippery. A bit more slippery will be even better. Have fun tomorrow. Maybe we can wheel together some other time.

Steve

Tagalongs welcome

Well if you still want to go I will be at the elephant car wash @ 8:00 a,m in Buckley. (DK Green Tj on Boggers, Yeller yota bobed, Black yota 1st jen.) Hpoe ya can make it. ( CHEERS):beer:

Hi my phone is 360 731 2912 just saw your post and want to go don't think I can get there that quick but will try. Ihave 85 blue toyota towing with lowered gmc crew cab Mark

Last edited:
Had a great time. Met some nice people and saw some I haven't seen in a while. The trails were fun. Lets go again. Mark

YA I don't know how meny there were? 12 r 15 rigs I guess? The only lue toyota with us had SHRLY? on the tail gait. Was that you ( CAIN 360 )? I had the DK green Tj boggers and two daughters. And if so you were talking to my brother-in-law Paul with the yellow toyota? (CHEERS):beer:

Right, and have ya figurd out were you remember me from? If not, well I do. You, are a truck driver ( yes ), I am a forklift operator for COCA COLA. I loaded your trailer at our B-4 location in renton. Enyhoo it was an awesome day sunday, and glad you were able to make it out in time. ( CHEERS):beer:
P.S.
Eny time you would like to go again give me shout I'm in.:cool:

Not a truck driver. I own Cain Custom a fab shop in Bremerton. I build hot rods and race cars. Lets get together again I had fun. Mark