• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Event Poster available for Dirt Riot GAP

Big Rich

We'd be happy to ship out some of the event poster and handbills to anyone who would to help get the word out about the event.
I'm thinking with a 2 hour drive of the GAP.

If you like to help gather spectators and can hang some posters let me know and I will ship them out to you

Thanks
Big Rich
530-417-5333
[email protected]
WEROCK
Dirt Riot

I can distribute around Cookeville. PM sent

Ah hell, I was thinking Dayton, I'm a long ass drive from GAP!

Send me some posters for Dayton!

:dblthumb:

scottlang said:
are we still gonna tech in town on friday or are we staying at the park

We are looking at the options available to us. Advantages to both, in town more exposure for potential spectators, at the park more time
For pre run

We will post with details with a week of the race

We will be at KOH the next 3 weeks starting tomorrow evening
So communication will be limited, but I will be check on things From time to time

Thanks

There is no where around walmart to do something like that, other than maybe the advance auto across the street. But they have a small parking lot. Let me think on it.

Re: Re: Re: Event Poster available for Dirt Riot GAP

Big Rich said:
Someplace across from the Walmart - but if you have suggestions I'd love to hear them

I was thinking Wal-Mart parking lot.. I would think they would let y'all they don't run people off that hang around or camp there

Cotton12v said:
What about the old gas station when u get of exit 51 it's pretty big place with two ways in/out. Semis overnight park there. :dunno:

If you are talking about the one that was on same side of interstate as McDonald's, they have both been torn down.

ibrokeit said:
If you are talking about the one that was on same side of interstate as McDonald's, they have both been torn down.

Yep, those are gone. If you're needing gas or diesel there is a gas station on the south side of the exit, but it is NOT real trailer friendly. There is a truck stop at exit 42 if you're coming from Montgomery and if you're coming from North on I85 there is a good station at exit 57-the QV. Either of those are trailer friendly.

There is also another gas station about 2 miles from the park between the park and the interstate that is trailer friendly but it is usually packed as well.

Big Rich said:
Someplace across from the Walmart - but if you have suggestions I'd love to hear them

Big Rich are you talking about the vacant lot across from Wal Mart and between Express Oil and Burger King?

dragr1 said:
Big Rich are you talking about the vacant lot across from Wal Mart and between Express Oil and Burger King?

That, actually, would be a great place. And I know they rent it or something because they have a church thing on it once a year.

GOt the posters in today Rich, will get some posted up Locally in the middle Ga. area