• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Everett show-n-shine?

dirk

Any of you guys up north want to show off your junk? Sounds like there is an event in Everett on SUN 06/19...

Sent: Wednesday, June 1, 2011 2:29:39 PM
Subject: Imagine Childrens Museum Racin' Rally

Hi,

We are looking for vehicles for our annual Racin Rally racecar show at the Imagine Childrens Museum in Everett, Wa on Fathers day, Sunday, June 19th. We are looking for something 4wd, jacked up, with a cage? Something that looks kinda racey. A rock crawler? We are trying to get a variety of race vehicles. We mostly get stockcar type racecars. Want something 4wd. Can you help us please? I see them on trailers every weekend. Doesn't have to be a full blown racer just want the kids to go "cool". This event is a lot of fun. They close the street down in front of the museum and we park everything out on the street and the kids come through all day long and climb in the cars and take pictures and we have some giveaways and a couple of food vendors. It's a good place to showcase your club also.

If you are interested or know anyone who would like to bring their ride please pass this along. I would be happy to answer any questions. I have attached a flyer for the event. The show runs from 11 am-3pm, with set up at 10am. If you can't bring your rigs and you have kids come on out and see all the racecars.

Thank you,

Clint Lang
425-422-9438
[email protected]
call, text, or email

Sounds like a good cause and I would do it if I weren't racing that weekend......Maybe I could race Sat and do this Sunday?......

Last edited:
Just got an e mail back and im in.

They have trailer parking available and if ya know any kids Lightning McQueen will be there also.:redneck:

Where is this at?

Sent: Wednesday, June 1, 2011 2:29:39 PM
Subject: Imagine Childrens Museum Racin' Rally

Hi,

We are looking for vehicles for our annual Racin Rally racecar show at the Imagine Childrens Museum in Everett, Wa on Fathers day, Sunday, June 19th. We are looking for something 4wd, jacked up, with a cage? Something that looks kinda racey. A rock crawler? We are trying to get a variety of race vehicles. We mostly get stockcar type racecars. Want something 4wd. Can you help us please? I see them on trailers every weekend. Doesn't have to be a full blown racer just want the kids to go "cool". This event is a lot of fun. They close the street down in front of the museum and we park everything out on the street and the kids come through all day long and climb in the cars and take pictures and we have some giveaways and a couple of food vendors. It's a good place to showcase your club also.

If you are interested or know anyone who would like to bring their ride please pass this along. I would be happy to answer any questions. I have attached a flyer for the event. The show runs from 11 am-3pm, with set up at 10am. If you can't bring your rigs and you have kids come on out and see all the racecars.

Thank you,

Clint Lang
425-422-9438
[email protected]
call, text, or email

So who's planning on being there showing your rig? I am trying to get a big rock delivered but not having much luck. :; Anyone got any idea's?

When I called Clint he told me to just call him when I get to pacific and Colby, and he would point me to the lot.

that was cool to see you guys there today, Hip your buggy looks GOOD! Binder those tires looked like may pops :redneck: the jeep was pretty cool, but the toy... nice truck wayne :cool:

Latest posts