• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired EVERY SPORTS GAME, MOVIE and TV SERIES

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigredkacy

Hey guys, figured I would post this to see if anyone is interested in it.
I reprogram the boxes to get anything on TV you would want.. XXX, SPORTS, PPV, MOVIES, TV SHOWS..

I canceled my cable 6 months ago when I started making these and have not regretted not paying 150 for direct tv.. I rather put that money into my truck
$80 - 7 Day Money back if you dont like it and this week use GET20OFF for 20% off.
http://under-glow.com/products/kodi

Just pay for Internet now. Why pay for premium cables or streaming services when you can have the FIRE TV STICK with Kodi with no monthly fee. 0.00 dollars monthly and you'll have access to tons of amazing movies, tv shows, ppv, anime, cable, xx contents and a lot more! And all sports games. NO BLACKOUTS

FULLY LOADED WITH ITS LATEST ADD-ONS LIKE 1CHANNEL, GENESIS, NAXI-X, PHOENIX AND A LOT MORE!

Comes with full instructions.

STREAM FREE MOVIES, TV SHOWS, PPV, XX, SPORTS, INTERNATIONAL CHANNELS AND A LOT MORE! BLACK OUT SPORTS GAMES INCLUDED

00l0l_h5AszmseLdJ_600x450_1024x1024.jpg

01010_g1jRyZkyDss_600x450_1024x1024.jpg

http://under-glow.com/products/kodi

Re:

paradisepwoffrd said:
Maybe my ignorance is showing but what makes this different than regular fire stick?

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

x2

As far as I can gather, he installs Kodi on the Firestick.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kodi_(software)

It's not an entirely straight forward install but there are how-to instructions available on YouTube and several other places online. Once Kodi is installed you can install other apps into Kodi such as Genesis, which will stream video from outside sources that Amazon does not otherwise allow. Some of these apps access pirated, quasi-legal, and illegal content. Some are legit.

This sounds nice, but also sounds a bit sketch.

Here's the real question: Can you watch live TV like news and sports? In HD?

Yes, it is kodi installed with a build that has all the applications you wil need.

It does have live tv and sports, the quality of those really matters about the stream you pick.

All the movies and TV series ( every episode, will be on this hours before it airs in PST or CST ) are in HD and no commercials :)flipper:)

+++====== HERE IS THE LONG INFO ========================='

What is looks like

Discovery
0B-9ewpmLdTHqVEtGVDRTa2YzZUU

Sky Sports
0B-9ewpmLdTHqNUhaUDQtbmtDN2c

3PM KO
0B-9ewpmLdTHqSTlWQXpxR0FQVTA

Music
0B-9ewpmLdTHqREpfaXdaYVNOcTg

Movies
0B-9ewpmLdTHqam53YzFXS1QxUFk

TV Shows
0B-9ewpmLdTHqVjBFQzVabTV5U00

Live TV
0B-9ewpmLdTHqWFpLblB5T0VhREE

Cartoons
0B-9ewpmLdTHqalo3ZDRFWFl4WnM

Mens Area
0B-9ewpmLdTHqNnFKS2FFMWhjMU0

Ladies Area
0B-9ewpmLdTHqZ0RsZGt0SWhQaXc

So as you can see there is something for everyone with categories covering everything you will need.

The Discovery category includes all the Discover channels as well as Nat Geo and the History Channel, all links working.

The Sky Sports category gives you links to sporting add-ons and video nodes within add-ons giving you quick and easy access to all the sports you love. The Sports section includes quick links to a great HD stream for NBC Sports, Sky Sports (from the RH Project add-on), Money Sports, ESPN UK, Box Nation and more. The 3PM KO category is similar but focuses solely on the beautiful game.

The Music section includes add-ons and nodes including: MTV channels; Kiss; Magic; Radio; Concerts.

The Movies section contains nodes from the Genesis add-on: In Theatres; Latest Movies; Search. It also has Movies HD, Staael, The Mutts Nuts & Zeus Movies.

TV Shows again uses nodes from the Genesis add-on: New Shows: Highly Rated; Most Voted; TV Calendar; Latest Episodes; Favourites. This makes a nice and easy way of getting to your TV Shows directly from your home screen. This section also has a Top TV Shows widget.

Live TV has links to lots of IPTV add-ons so you should be able to find channels to watch with no problem. iVue TV Guide, cCloud, Renegades, Robocop and much more. The DexterTV add-on is not in the submenu but it is installed which is good as this was recently integrated into the iVue TV Guide and is a fantastic add-on.

The Cartoons section submenu is categorised into Marvel, SuperHeroes, Family, Cartoon Network, Classic Cartoons, Nursery Rhymes. You can also find direct links to various old cartoons including: He-Man; FF4; Scooby Doo; Flintstones; Transformers. Links to some Disney channels are in the submenu too.

The Mens & Ladies sections contain links to adult content, fitness channels, gangster movies, cooking channels, documentaries, sport, standup & much more. You will find plenty to keep you and your better half entertained in these sections.

It's a nice clean build that a lot of people will definitely enjoy using.

Status
Not open for further replies.