• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired EVERYTHING 4X4 I OWN $4000

kilgore20

Im tired of busted knuckles and being broke and having no time for it so Everything 4x4 i own is for sale.

I have a 94 yj tub and frame on a 82 model chevy frame. It has a 350/turbo 350/ twin stick 205. 15" rims 38.5 super swampers in the front and boggers in the rear. It has a built dana 60 4:10 with rock and roll drive flanges and lockrite locker and all new seals and bearings and a 14 bolt ff stock dont know what gears it has a double pass radiator with a 16inch electric fan. 15 gallon fuel cell with all new hard gas lines. All new brake lines. It needs the cage finished seats mounted and the tube fenders finished and some other odd and ends. It has a old hard top with it that has a few broke parts in it

I have an orbital valve and ram
Warn 12000 pound winch with a broke ear on one of the ears on the cross bar but still usable and runs like new
2 spare bald boggers
a chevy radiator out of a 82 model chevy k20
2 unknown shocks
2 alcan springs
2 revolver style shackles
2 harness waist straps
4 36 inch military oz tires on 16.5 inch rims
i have 20 feet of 2" tubing straight stick to finish the cage and 8 feet of 1 1/2" to finish the fenders

I prolly have more I will update as i think of stuff. I would love to sell the jeep as a whole cause i ont have time to tear it down due to being in firefighting school for another month. I will try to get pics when i get home before it turns dark.

I would take $4000 for all of it.
I will not part out I do not have the time or will to tear it down so it all or none

Will not part out I do not have the time or the will so it is all or none