• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

EVIL BASTARD WORK OVER

KINGSNAKE

Chris and I went and helped Mike get his rig back together for this weekend and thought I'd post some new picture of the great work the Coleworx crew did to make this a WICKED BASTARD
a few spec on the rig is a 502 ramjet, 400, atlas, 60/14, 42 iroc stickies and monster wheels, and kick ass sound set up, the top panals are to be install later due to being polished.

MGrig8.jpg

MGrig9.jpg

MGrig4.jpg

MGrig1.jpg

MGrig7.jpg

MGrig3.jpg

I went to MG's friday night, the pics do not come close to what this thing is in person! Nice job Coleworx.

KINGSNAKE said:
Chris and I went and helped Mike get his rig back together for this weekend and thought I'd post some new picture of the great work the Coleworx crew did to make this a WICKED BASTARD
a few spec on the rig is a 502 ramjet, 400, atlas, 60/14, 42 iroc stickies and monster wheels, and kick ass sound set up, the top panals are to be install later due to being polished.

MGrig4.jpg

MGrig7.jpg

MGrig1.jpg

http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e67/BULLETKING/CRAWLER%20STUFF/MIKE%20G%20RIG/MGrig7.jpg[/

I heard he went to 572 big block not that he needed it....it had plenty of juice with the 502...looks badass....mike likes orange vehicles...can't u tell