rebuilt F-150 rear springs
confer shackles

engine
rebuilt 22re around 20k on it
milled and ported head
custom ground Erson cam with Erson springs
new rocker's
steel backed guids on the chain
header with 2.25 pipe to 2 chamber flowmaster so it's loud. no cat so it will not pass smog
new clutch

Trans is a brand new W56 out of a crate from Toyota less then 3k on it still stiff tp shift
dual cases 23 spline in the rear case with 4.7 marlin gears
Bobby long output that was cryoed rear case has maybe 10k miles on it and zero hard wheeling
trail gear triple drilled flanges
high angle front drive line basicly brand new
FROR skid and cross member

Front axle
Dana 60 front
4.88 gears with a spool
yukon 35 spline stubs with super joints
long side was narrow 3 inches to fit yota spring width
stock inner shafts with long side resplined by kickass offroad
warn locking hubs ( the plan was to get RCV 300m gears )
WFO cross over steering with adjustable preload bolts
Brass king pin bushing instead of plastic
all brand new

Rear axle
14 bolt with detroit
4.88 gears
disc brake with ruff stuff brackets
all brand new
high angle d/l flanges front and rear for yota drive lines

ALL ON 39.5 TSL"S
small flatbed with tool box

body is in great shap only one small crunch in the driver side extra cab part where a rock got it way back before I built slider's for it ( D.O.M.). front axle was moved forward around 3 inches. I just had the front prerunner fender's painted and installed them. dual diaphram booster with GM master and wilwood proportioning valve. all new braided brake lines

since I did the rear spring's and 1 Ton swap I have only put maybe 5 miles on it just driving it around.

I'm sure im forgetting something if you have anyquestions feel free to message me. I built this using the best I could afford and i'm also one of those guys that doesnt wanna do things twice
the only reason im getting rid of this is i have two teenage boys that are very athletic multipal sports kinda kids and i'm never home. i'm also building a tube chassis so my attention has turned to it

ONLY THING THIS NEEDS IS HYDRO ASST STEERING AND THE FRONT SHOCK HOOPS INSTALLED ( I HAVE THEM JUST NO TIME TO INSTALL) ALSO HAVE 14" TRAVEL SHOCK'S

I'd like to get $8500.00 o.b.o I am open to trades or part trades
located in Dayton Nevada

things im looking for

Harley like a Bobber HELL let me know what you got
guns AR-15
40-42 inch 17inch rims
STOCKER 4RUNNER FOR THE KID
BUILD THREAD ON PIRATES
http://www.pirate4x4.com/forum/toyota-truck-4runner/605939-project-short-fuse.html

PIC

How bout more pics of that fine ass thre damn bro thats a nice if thats u ol lady dnt tke wrong way but yeah go you kno compliments all the way there buddy

Re: Re: Re: EXTRA CAB YOTA ON STD CAB FRAME, 1 TONS AND 40'Z

Sprdave said:
How bout more pics of that fine ass thre damn bro thats a nice if thats u ol lady dnt tke wrong way but yeah go you kno compliments all the way there buddy
was that English?

Free bump.

Sorry yall my wifes lil bro playing on my phone dnt know wut the hell thats all about

LOL

That's a pic of OUR girlfriends ass. she's hot and **** and swears she will never say no to ANYTHING! so far the **** ive dreamed up she has down for even if the wife is out loller.gif :****:

someone buy my yota :dblthumb:

Sprdave said: