• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

F.A.H.

gottagofast

Who has thrown a really good temper tantrum..... you know... the kind of fit your buddies remind you about regularly for years....

I once had an atv trip planned several states away w two buddies and the retard of our group (every group has one right?) Would go out and tear up his wheeler repeatedly in the weeks before the trip and I being the good friend was at his place constantly right up to a couple days before we left fixing his pos.... the last time I took his keys so he couldn't break it.... that night I took mine to a bonfire party and got a little stupid n jumped it way too high n busted some chit.....
I threw a bang up tantrum cussing n bitching... kicked it, busted some plastic n hurt my foot..... yeah I hear about that one all the time......
Next morning I managed to find the parts at 3 or 4 dealers with several hours of driving and got it together n loaded the trailer by midnight.... slept a few hours n hit the road..... spent the weekend getting hit in the crotch by mud since I busted the front fender kicking it..... good times

Anybody who has been a foreman knows, a lot of times it's glorified babysitting. Well, back last summer a few guys on my shift got a case of the dumbass for different reasons and I got "Let's clock out and go to the parking lot" mad, yelled some profanities, but now they know what time it is...

BUT, one of the guys that I've worked with since about '08 when we were both pee-ons, I'd ask him to do something and he'll sarcastically say, "You're not gonna yell at me, are you?" ... he's a bear poking muffhucker.

Had a grill out / party at my house one time several years ago. Spent over $100 on food for everyone, cooked enough to feed 20 people. At some point that night, someone thought it was a great idea to piss in the garbage can beside the toilet, I found it, brought the whole garbage can outside, slammed it in the dumpster outside, asked who done it and was ready to fight whoever it was. That kind of **** pisses me off worse than just about anything. Nobody 'fessed up, but I think it was Zukimaster......sneaky fawker. :flipoff1:

TacomaJD said:
Had a grill out / party at my house one time several years ago. Spent over $100 on food for everyone, cooked enough to feed 20 people. At some point that night, someone thought it was a great idea to piss in the garbage can beside the toilet, I found it, brought the whole garbage can outside, slammed it in the dumpster outside, asked who done it and was ready to fight whoever it was. That kind of **** pisses me off worse than just about anything. Nobody 'fessed up, but I think it was Zukimaster......sneaky fawker. :flipoff1:
Didnt you take a **** in the top tank of your buddies toilet one time and take pics to prove it?

BUG-E J said:
Didnt you take a **** in the top tank of your buddies toilet one time and take pics to prove it?

Wasn't me! LOL. It was RBD 2012 and one of my buddy's done it to the toilet in Chad's room at the hotel we were staying in. Also wiped his ass on Chad's pillow too haha.

TacomaJD said:
Wasn't me! LOL. It was RBD 2012 and one of my buddy's done it to the toilet in Chad's room at the hotel we were staying in. Also wiped his ass on Chad's pillow too haha.

Upper Decker lol

TacomaJD said:
. Man, I really hope you don't think I did that ****! I remember Will telling me about it and how pissed you were, which I don't blame you. But we was thinking someone just poured a beer in there? I mean warm beer and piss is hard to tell the difference.

zukimaster said:
. Man, I really hope you don't think I did that ****! I remember Will telling me about it and how pissed you were, which I don't blame you. But we was thinking someone just poured a beer in there? I mean warm beer and piss is hard to tell the difference.

LOL beer don't get warm enough to pour out at a party. If it was a garbage can anywhere besides by the toilet, I may think otherwise, but it was splattered everywhere. If someone poured a beer in it, they poured from ****-high into a small garbage can. That wasn't something beyond your doings back then, which is why I didn't rule you out. You used to **** with people every chance you got Lol.....but it may have been Will or Gruber. They are about the only other two that was there that night that would do that sort of thing. Even if it had've been you, I can laugh about it now, but I was ready to kill somebody that night. I had a lot to drink and went in a Milwaukee's Best fueled rage! :drinkers:

I had a guy bring his 3 dogs to a party at my house, ended up leaving them there for a day or 3? on day 3 they all decided to **** and piss in my shop. And roll in it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah in December. Boss had been shady for last month.... sadly he decided before my last day of year to give me my review.
Then he gives me bad review, I proceeded to tell him he knows this is BS and you know it for all **** I do at work. And that he hadn't ever given me any goals so how can not achieve goals I was never given. :flipgotcha:

Probably wasn't best idea but after 8 years and 2017's crazy travel to launch business and help out "other employees" I had it.

We are civil now but I'm looking.... pretty bad when your guy who gets called to fix or diagnose stuff but then you get bad review.

zukimaster said:

TacomaJD said:
LOL beer don't get warm enough to pour out at a party. If it was a garbage can anywhere besides by the toilet, I may think otherwise, but it was splattered everywhere. If someone poured a beer in it, they poured from ****-high into a small garbage can. That wasn't something beyond your doings back then, which is why I didn't rule you out. You used to **** with people every chance you got Lol.....but it may have been Will or Gruber. They are about the only other two that was there that night that would do that sort of thing. Even if it had've been you, I can laugh about it now, but I was ready to kill somebody that night. I had a lot to drink and went in a Milwaukee's Best fueled rage! :drinkers:

I mean you did throw about 5 beer cans in my driveway that afternoon each time you finished one to be funny. Figured you would have eventually picked them up so I laughed, but then they were still there the next morning.

Can't have nothin' nice :flipoff1: molaugh molaugh

Last time I remember losing my cool was when a friend asked me to help load a pig up in her single horse trailer and I got there and had nothing more than a broom and a wiffle ball bat to help guide it up the ramp. Typical market hog weighs about 260-270, she let this one go too long before she decided to haul it in and weighed in at 320. Chased that mother ****er all over her 5 acres before I finally got it wore down enough to do what I wanted it too and go in the trailer. If it wasnt for the fact that it was August and we didnt have a walk in cooler to put the pig in I would have shot it and butchered it myself.

Had an employee in my shop that was terrible. He would take hour lunches on the clock, talk on his phone while working, and just screw off but he kept the boss' truck clean so I was the only person who would discipline him. I got to where I was randomly clocking him out for an hour and when he would go hide, making him unload the trash tire trailer, etc. Well he got mad and proceeded to tell all the other guys he was going to get me for all the things I said (they were all black and we would joke around and I would make fried chicken as watermelon jokes so I actually said the things but he was taking them out of context). I treat everyone respectfully no matter if they deserve it or not and I never made him do anything I hadn't done and nobody there would be on his side anyway so I didn't think twice about it. Fast forward three weeks and my wife brings her Tahoe in for a service. I asked my good guy to work on it but he was busy so unbeknownst to me the problem child starts working on it and forgets to tighten the lugnuts on a tire so my wife leaves and says something doesn't feel right so I hopped in and realized what was going on. Right about that time I remembered what he said and I just knew that's how he was gonna get me back and I came unglued. I have a BAD temper but a reallly long fuse so I rarely get bent out of shape but don't mess with my family...... I kept my composure til he said "whatever man ain't nobody get hurt beside it wasn't my fault anyway" I grabbed an impact wrench and swung it at him, threw a 55 gallon trash barrel at him and was throwing tire spoons across the shop. The other two guys were doing their best to hold me back and I looked up and all the rest of our employees were in the showroom laughing at me while my wife and kid stood and watched. Not one of my finer moments. When I settled down they were laughing cause I was mixing up cuss words, I called him a no good worthless piece of son of mother @$%^#..... They said "we sure did think you was gone call him a :JRich:" molaugh

money_pit_yj said:
Had an employee in my shop that was terrible. He would take hour lunches on the clock, talk on his phone while working, and just screw off but he kept the boss' truck clean so I was the only person who would discipline him. I got to where I was randomly clocking him out for an hour and when he would go hide, making him unload the trash tire trailer, etc. Well he got mad and proceeded to tell all the other guys he was going to get me for all the things I said (they were all black and we would joke around and I would make fried chicken as watermelon jokes so I actually said the things but he was taking them out of context). I treat everyone respectfully no matter if they deserve it or not and I never made him do anything I hadn't done and nobody there would be on his side anyway so I didn't think twice about it. Fast forward three weeks and my wife brings her Tahoe in for a service. I asked my good guy to work on it but he was busy so unbeknownst to me the problem child starts working on it and forgets to tighten the lugnuts on a tire so my wife leaves and says something doesn't feel right so I hopped in and realized what was going on. Right about that time I remembered what he said and I just knew that's how he was gonna get me back and I came unglued. I have a BAD temper but a reallly long fuse so I rarely get bent out of shape but don't mess with my family...... I kept my composure til he said "whatever man ain't nobody get hurt beside it wasn't my fault anyway" I grabbed an impact wrench and swung it at him, threw a 55 gallon trash barrel at him and was throwing tire spoons across the shop. The other two guys were doing their best to hold me back and I looked up and all the rest of our employees were in the showroom laughing at me while my wife and kid stood and watched. Not one of my finer moments. When I settled down they were laughing cause I was mixing up cuss words, I called him a no good worthless piece of son of mother @$%^#..... They said "we sure did think you was gone call him a :JRich:" molaugh

To me that's completely justified. **** with me is one thing do it to my family is a whole different sport.

jeeptj99 said:
To me that's completely justified. **** with me is one thing do it to my family is a whole different sport.

If someone gets cross with me I almost make it a sport to see how calm I can be. You would be amazed at how mad people get when you don't get mad back. You can really wind them up if you are a tad bit condescending. I just don't see the need to get flaming fuming mad over situations that can be resolved more calmly. I guess there are times to raise a little hell but I default to being nice and persistent.