• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

F*^%$en tapatalk

jeeptj99

Anyone else having problems with tapatalk where you enter your user name it takes you to the forum but wont sign you in??? Keeps telling me I'm a guest and can't post. I've deleted it from my phone and reinstalled it but doesn't seem to help. Anyone have any thoughts? I have some funny chit to post but can't upload pictures.

I've beat this topic to death man, I've been locked out for 2 months, tried everything but nothing works, ask tbitoy what he did cause he had problem week or so ago and now his works, I thought it might be the north of the mason Dixon line thing but dunno :flipoff1:

jeeptj99 said:
Anyone else having problems with tapatalk where you enter your user name it takes you to the forum but wont sign you in??? Keeps telling me I'm a guest and can't post. I've deleted it from my phone and reinstalled it but doesn't seem to help. Anyone have any thoughts? I have some funny chit to post but can't upload pictures.
For some reason mine is doing this but only when I try to view the Funny meme thread. I can use the rest of the form with no issues out of tapatalk.

When that happens hit the little box then click on the one that says jump to end of thread. I will screen shot it when it happens again

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk

toyota104 said:
For some reason mine is doing this but only when I try to view the Funny meme thread. I can use the rest of the form with no issues out of tapatalk.

ranger11 said:
When that happens hit the little box then click on the one that says jump to end of thread. I will screen shot it when it happens again

Yes, this is what you have to do if you are in Tapatalk and just can't get it to open a specific thread. These others are totally locked out of Tapatalk completely and can't even log in to see threads or anything.

ranger11 said:

TacomaJD said:
Yes, this is what you have to do if you are in Tapatalk and just can't get it to open a specific thread. These others are totally locked out of Tapatalk completely and can't even log in to see threads or anything.
Appreciate it.

jeeptj99 said:

mine did that for a week or so, and wouldn't let me post or anything.

then it started working again

then it broke again

then it shows me as logged out, but will still let me post/upload pics :wtflol:

I dont use it but for uploading pictures. Other times use either my work computer or my browser on my phone. Still, super freaking annoying. I got it to work one day a couple weeks ago by going into the 14 bolt thread then going to the main page but this time it wont let me do that.

jeeptj99 said:
I'm a salty mofo. Fueled by caffeine, nicotine and hate.

What was that about Kid Rock and creed banging?

Sure as hell sounds like you're the offspring they call Nickleback.

Hit back at first pic then click little tab on the right and select most recent
9d3ef53ef150e48ba676fe2e7e600419.jpg
1e883a4c26e34fd7d79a43159fa06dfc.jpg