• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired F-toy #40 Rock Limo - Reduced

jrreed

Full four seater, fits four adults comfortably, great family buggy. Hendrix motorsports chassis, f-toy #40. 2.7 fuel injected Tacoma motor with header, 5 speed trans twin cases, twin stick, 4.7 reduction gears and chrome moly longfield main shaft in rear case. Front end is custom built HP Dana 60, narrowed and switched to passenger drop. 4.11 gears Yukon axles, 6 lug and 3/4 ton brake conversion and Yukon drive flanges. Rear end is a custom diamond housing with FJ80 Landcruiser 9.5" center section, 4.11 gears and alloy USA axles. Front and rear both welded. Alcan super flex leaf springs. Full PSC hydraulic steering. Corbeu seats with crow harnesses. Warn winches front and rear 9k and 8k. Onboard air with tank and air horns. LED lights. 115" wheelbase 24" at belly pan. 42" Irok stickies on new allied beadlocks. $14,000obo Located in Hernando, MS outside of Memphis. Call or text 662-312-1381. Will trade for street or drag car/truck.

Attachments

• Ftoy 1.jpg
    Ftoy 1.jpg
    654.1 KB · Views: 170
  • Ftoy 2.jpg
    Ftoy 2.jpg
    555.7 KB · Views: 166
Re: F-toy #40 Rock Limo

Damn I can't believe this thing is still around!

When did it get a non-yota front axle?! It had some cool non-USA parts on that axle. If you still have it can I buy it?

It got the Dana 60 front a couple of years ago. Front fj axle went to dyersburg tn. It probably can be bought but would come attached to another f toy buggy.

cj7-377 said:
The front axle is under my ftoy

That front axle had the very sought after RHD steering arm that comes out of Australia. When Tim had it he wasn't using it, it was just sticking out. But it's used for "double sheer". And having full steering up front instead of behind the axle. Just some FYI type ish that y'all prolly know. I'm juss babbling.

Re:

164" total length
81" wide outside tire
77" tall
24" belly clearance

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Damn, nothing like a plane in your garage with your buggy!! You related to Tony Bolton or Pholmann???

xjcrawler said:
Damn, nothing like a plane in your garage with your buggy!! You related to Tony Bolton or Pholmann???

Looks like a hangar not a garage...... :stir:

It is not a big enough plane for Bolton or Pholmann !!! :****:

Previous driver weighed bout 450. Spring rate probably compensating for that. Lmao!!

4byfan said:
Previous driver weighed bout 450. Spring rate probably compensating for that. Lmao!!

Dang you be hating on scooter ????????????????????

That's the "house plane". It's the one I use to go to my other plane at the paved airport. I am trying to answer all questions about the buggy. Best way to reach me is through text. [email protected] is preferred email.