• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

F100 beater

Those damn fabricating hoodlums. I hear they are getting worse and worse around my area. God forbid if they put a new rear bumper on my jeep and install my new RCV's:mad:

****'s rediculous:rolleyes:

Nice. I like it and want it. :flipoff:

Everything has a price

The fence post bandits struck again, and welded even more **** on. This time they left a note and a bullet. Not sure what it has to do with the vandalism, but it seems I'm part of some family now

Fuel cell mount

Too bad nobody will ever see it, since it got stuck in this hole

Random cage stuff and things

This is Dylan, his belly button is off centered to the right about an inch and he poops often. I'm not sure if the two are related

:haha: Thanks

Had some help working on this thing.

I was sanding the bed to prep for paint, when I got done I noticed the bed was now shorter. Did I use the wrong grit sand paper?

L]

You took to much off but you can use some filler to put it back.

Looking good. As always your fab work comes out great.

When you get bored with this, can I have it? I'd love to make this a dune rig. :cool:

Looking good. As always your fab work comes out great.

When you get bored with this, can I have it? I'd love to make this a dune rig. :cool:

I'm bored with the luv, which would make a much better dune rig. The ford is a big old fat pig

I wanna go drift pyramid pass with it:cool::beer:

Going to have to stiffen up the suspension a bit first

you just want to tromp my ass :haha:

Who doesn't want to play monster truck every now and then? :redneck:

After a lot of welding, and a bunch of sanding, it's got some paint on it now. Came out dark in the picture, but it's the same orange that's on everything else. Soon as it's dry enough it's getting some tiger stripes