• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Falken wild peak A/T tires ?

I've been running a set of the Rocky Mountain AT which looks like the same tire. I've got them on my f-150 and they're E rated. they seem to ride a little rougher than my old wranglers but they were C rated. Overall I like them, they have a lot less rolling resistance over my old worn out C rated wranglers and they are fairly quite on the highway.

I have the Rocky Mountain AT's on my F-250 for over a year and a half...love them...have recommended them to anyone looking for tires...

l8r, John

I have had a set on my 2000 f250 for about 3 years now. They are wearing great and my gravel driveway doesn't chew em up like some others I've had. I've also been hit in two of em and they've totaled 2 different toyotas without popping. Lol. One Camry, one Prius. Anyway, I love em.

I put a set of 32/11.50/15 on my wife's Tahoe. They are wearing great and have real good ride.

I have had a set of 33x12.50x15's on my DD TJ for two years now. I have zero complaints. Really good road manners, yet still grip really good in bad conditions.