• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Familiar pictures

rock mafia

I know ya'll have seen the thread on pirate about these clowns.

http://pirate4x4.com/forum/showthread.php?t=636722

One of my customers ordered a locker from him, he swore he had it in stock. After a while a box showed with a note in it saying they were out of lockers.

Check out their site, think you might recognize some of the rigs in the background.

http://www.offroadfabworks.com/index.htm

WOW LOL I see Rich's TJ and John G's single seater.

Don meadows YJ also... I think one of them was Smokes YJ as well... Classy considering they havent touched one single rig mentioned. laughing1

I couldn't read all 8 pages of that, but I got the jist of some dude "Darrel" from Ohio who ripped off a bunch of people moved to Decatur and reopened up shop. Now he's ripped off more people and now the 1st group knows about the 2nd group and are sending Recon down from Indianapolis to confirm the ID on this "Darrel".

Sounds like standard issue theft and thinking the interweb wont get ya, and you can hide behind it, and steal peoples money. HaHA LOL.

I read it all, wow. I really had a busy day too, thanks :flipoff1:

I do not see any ictures, direct link? Or have they been removed?

I think since there is a pic of John's buggy on the main page of his site and all the other stolen pics of local rigs were used, that it is secretly John G in disguise :flipoff1:

I took every single one of those pictures and they've all had my tag edited off. Wow.

Time to work up a bill for them I guess. laughing1

Speeding said:
I took every single one of those pictures and they've all had my tag edited off. Wow.

Do it. Take screenshots of their website. There is no reason for you to not get paid for this! thumb.gif

What's the dollar limit at small claims court?? :eat:

Speeding said:

Email them directly and tell them to either pay you or take it down 100% . What a douche

P said:
Email them directly and tell them to either pay you or take it down 100% . What a douche

I say pay AND take it down.

They just STOLE Ricky's work... They cannot claim ignorance since they blatantly cropped out his watermark. Ricky I'd suggest "Copyright 2008 Ricky B Photography" to further protect yourself and give you a better case WHEN someone steals yer photos next time.

I'd also talk to the Better Business Beauro(sp?) about these clowns.

If they just take it down I don't see the point... People are gonna keep doing it and then what's the reson for not doing it next time if all they get is a "hey man please take it down" and no penalty. Charge their asses. Fawk em.

From what I've learned from that PBB thread this dude's not going to pay without a fight. We'll see... The book says "web use" is about $150-$250 per photo, so.

Speeding said:
From what I've learned from that PBB thread this dude's not going to pay without a fight. We'll see... The book says "web use" is about $150-$250 per photo, so.

so over $1k....

I wouldn't pay without a fight either, this dude's local and small claims court would be cake. I'd do it. You don't tag your pics for nothin. :flipoff1: I know this gets under your skin so be a **** about it...... Really. I would.

You do this to get paid.. you setup a pay print site, you freelance for crawl.. This takes food off of your table... it's a principal thing Ricky, stealin other people's **** reaaaly gets under my skin--kinda like when I found out a dude I know was burning off my DVD's and giving them away. NOT COOL.

yeah, that will definitely fuel the fire!

sounds like superhawk2000 is making a trip to decatur to look for the guy.

P, you should round up the fitty gang and have a "offroadfabworks sponsored event" in his front yard laughing1