• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Fashion WHY??????????????????

Most of the time I see them they are wearing the M&Ms jackets, funny as ****. When I was in the mall at christmas, there is a Ninja clothing store, that had a whole wall of them...funny **** molaugh

I just seen one last week. He had a Mc Donalds one on. Crazy colors and ****. Oh and he worked there also......Go figure.

My brother-in-laws friend opened a store in the mall in jasper to sell NASCAR jackets he sold completely out and i think he had 5000 on hand he told me 95% of it was ninjas. He said they all went for the colors and liquor companies.

caglezxj said:
I just seen one last week. He had a Mc Donalds one on. Crazy colors and ****. Oh and he worked there also......Go figure.
Funny off topic story. When I left P's house on my bike trip last summer and headed to Bigsilly's in Mississippi I stopped at the local McDonalds on the west side of the 'ham. I bet it was 9am or so. Ninja out power washing the lot, I go in fire up the lappy and eating bfast when same ninja comes in and says to me "Iowa??? You from iowa?!?" I said Yup! "What you doing down here?" On vacation I said. "Shiiiit I never been outta Alabama" and I responded back...no ****? There's more to the US than Alabama and McDonalds. I felt like a **** for saying that, but he agreed. Unsure what he was agreeing on since he had no clue. laughing1

rock mafia said:
Because nascar sucks now, has for the last 6-7 years.

This is true...sadly. Evrytime I drive by North Wilkes speedway I get kinda pissed. The rock too..its all marketing BS.

When me and my wife went to oxford for the ole miss/miss state game this year, we stopped at the gas station to get some drinks for the grove and this big gansta ninja came out of the store wearing a spongebob squarepants jacket!!! It was leather and colorful with the other characters on the sleeve!!! :afro: