• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

FAST wiring and computer ? for LS

Rockwells607

got a FAST wiring harness and computer on a 6.0, anyone have this setup or has any info. would be a big help, so question 1 - the gm alternator has a plug with 2 wires coming off it and then the main heavy wire to go to the battery, where do the two wires off the plug go? to the harnass or tied in somewhere? question 2- the dip switches in the computer: there are several different settings and FAST costumer service doesnt seem to be any help, we have the motor running but theres clearly a timing issue, does anyone have this setup that could tell me what their dip switches are set at to, i know the cam and heads and setup will very from ones motor to the next but maybe someone can help me get it closer...no one in our area is familiar with LS platform or after market setups...any info is greatly appreciated

Small black wire to ground, small red wire to switched 12v through either a diode or a bulb. If you don't have a load on the small red wire, you may not be able to turn off the engine.

I had my alternator switched to a single wire ran big wire back to battery and small wire from plug to ignition switch I don't have a fast harness tho so idk about dip switches u are talken about