• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

FastNLoud

Great show, epic beard. Really like the finds they make and like the bagged cars they put out. My favorite so far has been the Galaxy 500.

Did ya'll see they're going to do a bike build-off with Gas Monkey, Jesse James, Paul sr. and Paul jr?

i dont understand how they can even compare the paul sr and jr with jesse james. those yankee douche bags make a custom gas tank and some good paint and thats all they do. they dont even make there own frames. Jesse builds his whole damn bike by hand. I watched an episode of paul sr and jr (i think its called west coast choppers? idk..) and the bike they just "built" *cough cough, assembled* would not crank and they said they were not going to make the deadline because it had to go to a mechanic shop.. wtf...

but yea GAS MONKEY is pretty cool. just glad to have something else besides all the gay ****

Re: Re: FastNLoud

Xeleventy-seven. I've been getting more and more into it recently.

wannabe said:
i dont understand how they can even compare the paul sr and jr with jesse james. those yankee douche bags make a custom gas tank and some good paint and thats all they do. they dont even make there own frames. Jesse builds his whole damn bike by hand. I watched an episode of paul sr and jr (i think its called west coast choppers? idk..) and the bike they just "built" *cough cough, assembled* would not crank and they said they were not going to make the deadline because it had to go to a mechanic shop.. wtf...

but yea GAS MONKEY is pretty cool. just glad to have something else besides all the gay ****

I'm Sorry but Jesse James is a douchebag. He may be unbelievably talented but he sucks.

They can suck my taint! Richard tried to rip me off a handful of years ago, and I'm still raw about it today. Crooked motherfucker!
And I was just told about a guy I know up in Dallas that RR scammed on a build they just did. They needed some last second work done, and agreed on a price for the work.
RR & Discovery never paid and claimed that the publicity from the show was enough. He said that doesnt put food on my table.

jcorlew24 said:
I'm Sorry but Jesse James is a douchebag. He may be unbelievably talented but he sucks.

Wish I had 1/2 his talent and tools. :****:

I like the fact he says whats on his mind, not much of a filter there. I guess thats why a lot of people don't like him. :dunno:

I watch it every week but it keeps getting gayer and gayer. I just want to see them find, buy and build the cars. RR and all his yelling and beard stroking are killing that show IMO. And some of the cars are fugly.

I'd also like to know how he finds some of these "SUPER Rare" cars.

I'll continue to watch but each week I fast forward more and more of it.

Blase said:
I watch it every week but it keeps getting gayer and gayer. I just want to see them find, buy and build the cars. RR and all his yelling and beard stroking are killing that show IMO. And some of the cars are fugly.

I'd also like to know how he finds some of these "SUPER Rare" cars.

I'll continue to watch but each week I fast forward more and more of it.

x1 Same thing every week... I just want to see the cars, atleast the little bearded one is funny! and has the talent.

InDaShop said:
They can suck my taint! Richard tried to rip me off a handful of years ago, and I'm still raw about it today. Crooked motherfucker!
And I was just told about a guy I know up in Dallas that RR scammed on a build they just did. They needed some last second work done, and agreed on a price for the work.
RR & Discovery never paid and claimed that the publicity from the show was enough. He said that doesnt put food on my table.
so hopefully you never let him ****you then?

can we hear the story behind the rip off? And i think the whole damn show is staged.

cliffnotes 2003ish-
-I had rough old duece survivor for sale.
-RR (Guy #1) offered half
-I didnt take, he stomped off
-Days later (Guy #2) calls me and offers a lil over half on phone "sight unseen"
-Following days Guy #2 calls and chisles on me, I didnt budge.
-Some time goes by and Guy #1 calls and sticks to his half bid.
-I dont bite again, and later figure out that Guy #2 was working for Guy #1
-Eventually sell to some father/son near Ft.Worth
-A year or so later see RR has it for sale on eBay for 3x's what I sold it for, and I heard it sold for a little more than double what I got out of it.

I more than doubled my money on it, and was happy. It was all of the RR and his people calling and trying to trick the sale and suppress the price that was all shady and super douchebaggy. No telling how many people he got in that same form and fashion.

Also around this same time, he was buying cars/customs/hotrods out of california, then showing and reselling local represented as they "Gas Monkey" had built them. Pissed off generally the entire hot rod world.

So between those two things I think you can certainly tell his character. Then add that to recent screwing I know of....

I do enjoy the show only because of the old cars.
Its like most of the other biker and hotrod shows if you ask me. Its not how it really is in the real world. If you look back all of the true bike building and car shows are cancelled and the dumbest one ever OCC, for those that dont know, is still on and even more retarted than when it first started

Latest posts