• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Fathers day weekend busywild pics

Holy Crap!! That was you guys???

This was us. The Tamers Ran the busy yesterday and then again this morning.

We were the crew that was hogging the shelter.

dsc03075oe0.jpg

dude its a sammy how modified does it need to be to run busy.......... All i have is a spring over and 31's with the rear locked. For a grand total of 1200 dollars including purchase of rig i am very happy with it.

dude its a sammy how modified does it need to be to run busy.......... All i have is a spring over and 31's with the rear locked. For a grand total of 1200 dollars including purchase of rig i am very happy with it.

right on:awesomework:

run it in Febuary :stirpot: :corn:

:corn: :flipoff: And yes i run busy your around..... When the trail is really bad you just bring more spare parts and recovery gear......

:corn: :flipoff: And yes i run busy your around..... When the trail is really bad you just bring more spare parts and recovery gear......

that trail is nice and groomed and safe and doesnt hurt the enviroment, and NOT tore up, so really it needs to stay open to all forever:cool:

no replies needed..:rolleyes:

some people dont know when to just keep quiet, as big brother is always watching

that trail is nice and groomed and safe and doesnt hurt the enviroment, and NOT tore up, so really it needs to stay open to all forever:cool:

no replies needed..:rolleyes:

some people dont know when to just keep quiet, as big brother is always watching

FYI, every inch of trail at Elbe is in an approved trail corridor. Studies have already been done that prove that NOTHING in the trail system affect environmentally sensitive areas. This IS a logging area and every bit of that trail system was a logged area at one time or another, or will be.

It's only driving OFF the trail that will cause any problems with "big brother".

ok joe i gess im the recovery gear then and yes with 31s and open axles you can run almost all of busy with no problem. thanks for leting us scweeze in there on friday night i hope we did not bother ya all to much:D