• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Fawk 10 Bolts

79chevy39.5's

so not only are the spiders, the balljoints, ujoints and axel shafts week but so are the carriers and pin

here is the split carrier
P1000354.jpg

and the snapped pin
P1000355.jpg

What? People actually mean that? Wow!
Ok, SOME of the stuff is SLIGHTLY stronger on a dana 44...but it really can't be worth the effort of swapping a whole axle just for that...well it wouldnt' be worth it for me:redneck: . Save up for a 60 and you'll be happy.

That is some nice carnage you got there though.:super:

workin on gettin a 60 as we speak fixing a f-150 to sell and get a 60 and already have a blazer to start building for shorter wheelbase too:cheer:
now i just gotta pick up my caddy 500 so i can get a chevy motor in some trade along the lines

79chevy39.5's said:
hahah i sold mine guess i shouldnt have ohh well.........think a big block and a 4spd will do any damage to parts?
uh yah! It should be fun though:clappy: If you can find a turbo400/np205 that'd be a nice setup with a big block chevy. Go witha 14bolt full floater for the rear and you already plan on a 60 front.

PS Ever go out to juniper dunes? They are right outside of town for ya.

Tankota said:
uh yah! It should be fun though:clappy: If you can find a turbo400/np205 that'd be a nice setup with a big block chevy. Go witha 14bolt full floater for the rear and you already plan on a 60 front.

PS Ever go out to juniper dunes? They are right outside of town for ya.

ive got a turbo 400 now but my 205 is 10 spline
and i go to juniper all the time

Latest posts