• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

FEB 23 Walker Valley Run

zukkev

Cornfuzzled yet again...
Howdy All!!! Our club's planning a trip to Walker Sat the 23rd!:awesomework: There's also a group from NAXJ forum running the same day!!!:awesomework: Should be alot of fun!!:cheer: Anyone want to meet in B'ham and run down w/ us? Hey Zip, get your crew together if ya can!!!:awesomework:

OK, I am making this one come Hell or high water... crap did I say high water .....:eeek:

Be carefull what you say around here, the snow-melting gods may grant you this drenching wish....:eeek: Very coll to see your commiting!!!Now I just need to find someone to cover my shift-then I'll be able to run as well!!!

Be carefull what you say around here, the snow-melting gods may grant you this drenching wish....:eeek: Very coll to see your commiting!!!Now I just need to find someone to cover my shift-then I'll be able to run as well!!!
Call in well.... just say you feel to damn good to come to work. :smile:

OK, I'll get back with you...Bruce mentioned this date, but he's a faster web-wheeler than me :rolleyes:

:awesomework: :cool: Get it running already!!I've actually checked out your club's website before-look forward to runnin w/ ya!!!

i should be able to make it. what time is everyone going to be at the trail? i am only 10 minutes from walker.

We usually meet at the main parking lot around 9:00 AM-Look froward to meetin ya!:awesomework:
I managed to get that Sat off(switched w/ another dude at work):cheer: ; Sash, I knew you'd be there!! :redneck: WooooHoooooo!

this is walker evens you are talking about how do you get full sized rigs up there i went bad a bad time please tell of trails

i just moved from yelm to sedro woolley 2 months ago and dont know anyone around if i can find some birfs before then i will go if not i might just show up to meet some people from the area