• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

FEB 23 Walker Valley Run

i just moved from yelm to sedro woolley 2 months ago and dont know anyone around if i can find some birfs before then i will go if not i might just show up to meet some people from the area
I presume your runnin a Yota...Might be able to help ya out-I'll let you know; Also, did you try the 'WANTED' section on this forum? There's usually alot of guys w/ stock birfs selling 'em pretty cheap; my last set of stock axles I paid 100 for, but I may have pd too much; seems they're going for about 75...Keep in touch, I'll post if I find any for ya:awesomework: Hope to see you there...:D

That'd be great!!!!We usually meet in the parking lot @ 9:00 or so....we meet before?

Were you one of the guys with the RRR's that went to Reiter last weekend?

I was there with my black 07 JK Wrangler Rubicon named RubyDoo with my GF Rhonda.

Were you one of the guys with the RRR's that went to Reiter last weekend?

I was there with my black 07 JK Wrangler Rubicon named RubyDoo with my GF Rhonda.
Yup!! I was there- I remember you now!!Hope you can make it up!!I did get the 23rd off for the run!!!:cheer:

Yup!! I was there- I remember you now!!Hope you can make it up!!I did get the 23rd off for the run!!!:cheer:

:D We go wheelin almost every weekend and are starting to get a little tired of Reiter all the time even though there are still more trails we have yet to find. I will put it in the calander.

Kat

I went to walker in dec with 5 other trucks and we were looking for trails and never found any thing good where and what king of trails are there

Did you run up the trail into the gravel pit? Did you run lower Mainline/ Upper mainline/The expressway? Jeep Cross?
Yeah, someone looking for HARDCORE will have a tough time finding it here, however this time of year can be real interesting on a couple trails!!!(Try climbing up jeep cross when it's got 6" snow on it!!), there are plenty of fun spots on each of these trails...some more so than others!

Last edited:
went out each way from the parking area one way went out of the park and the other didnt find any thing are they easy to spot and we went before snow I dont know the area but please help is ther a place to look up a map on it I want to go up there on march 1 with a bunch of guys

went out each way from the parking area one way went out of the park and the other didnt find any thing are they easy to spot and we went before snow I dont know the area but please help is ther a place to look up a map on it I want to go up there on march 1 with a bunch of guys

Not quite sure what you mean by 'each way', As I recall there's only one road out of the main parking lot--- to the right.... about 300 yds up the road, to your left there's a hill that the single tracks run up&down; right at the beginning of the hillside there's a 4x4 trail going up and to your right---gets fairly steep at the top:cool: ; If you stay on the main logging road just past the hillside (mentioned before) is a gated road to your left; keep on going past that, and about .5 mile later you'll come to another gated road on your left; a "gatekeeper" trail goes around that gate & into the trails not too far up the road after said gatekeeper.... If you stay on the looging road past that, it'll be some time before you get to the other trail entrances....I'll try and get a link to the map. Here it is.....it's an older one, I'll work on getting the newer one posted!
http://www.concours.org/ric/images/walker.gif

Last edited:
Why not show up the 23rd?

Kev where are we meeting in the morning? I might just drive my samurai down there if the other samurai guys want to go. We should be to the p lot by 9:00 you think?

Yeah sash, plan on being at the parking lot no later than 9:00; If you drive, you want me to follow?(take up your rear!!!!:haha: :haha: )

Latest posts