• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

FEB 23 Walker Valley Run

I should have gone to work, but when I saw not a cloud in the sky, I pulled the top off my jeep got my son out of bed and headed north. The weather and people made for a great day of wheeling.

Had an absolute blast!!!:awesomework: Wish I had pics, but will be getting some soon!!! Glad you folks from Best 4x4 made it (Rhonda, Kat, and Jim!!) Hope you're alright w/ the new flare Mods, Kat!!!!:redneck: :D ;

What did you do with the BEST folks, the've gone into hiding since this run, no replies, no responses...I must of missed a good run :eeek:

Yeah, thanks for the water to cool me down (all day long)...What a pain. I've got a really good picture of the Jeep that was with us, but I have to figure out how to get it on here. I wish we could have done a little more of the trails, but there was lots of traffic out there Saturday. It was nice meeting new people and getting together with old friends. Kev, if you have any pictures of me send them my way, of course it's hard to get pictures of myself when I'm driving....

Had an absolute blast!!!:awesomework: Wish I had pics, but will be getting some soon!!! Glad you folks from Best 4x4 made it (Rhonda, Kat, and Jim!!) Hope you're alright w/ the new flare Mods, Kat!!!!:redneck: :D awesomework:

OK flare mod pics

100_1655.jpg

100_1656.jpg

Thanks Kev, it would ahve been fun to meet you as well we ahd a great time.

Nice flender work:awesomework:

There was a plastic wheel well liner from the rear of a jeep laying alongside the lower mainline trail, if anyone is looking for it I left it there for them to claim.:haha:

was not mine i reclaimed all mine workings and getting them back on the week, nice thing is that Jeep uses 50 cent clips to hold them on.

Latest posts