• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Feeler for Trade - 2006 Dodge 3500

J.A.B

I have sold my big trailer and just don't feel like I need a dually and it will not fit in my garage :wtflol:. Would like to look at trading for a single wheel truck. Dodge or Chevy.

My truck is 2006 with 37k on it / 5.9 motor / 6 speed manual / B & W hitch and is completely stock - never been turned up at all. The truck will need tire is 5k miles or less.

06dodge-1.jpg

What kind of single rear wheel truck are you looking for? I have a 07 chevy.

It's a 07 new body style 4 door Z71 1/2 ton with leather. It has 35k miles with the 5.3 motor

jlane said:
It's a 07 new body style 4 door Z71 1/2 ton with leather. It has 35k miles with the 5.3 motor

Thanks but looking for an oil burner

J.A.B said:
I have sold my big trailer and just don't feel like I need a dually and it will not fit in my garage :wtflol:. Would like to look at trading for a single wheel truck. Dodge or Chevy.

My truck is 2006 with 37k on it / 5.9 motor / 6 speed manual / B & W hitch and is completely stock - never been turned up at all. The truck will need tire is 5k miles or less.

06dodge-1.jpg

I've been thinking of going to a dual wheel. I have a 2007 3500 5.9 single wheel, auto, B & W hitch, Edge box, & AFE intake I may be interested in working something out with you. I'd love to see more pics. Give me a yell if you like.

Shawn
(502)338-1777

Latest posts