• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Feeler post for a nonevent event competition

1300zuk

Just getting an idea if there would be any interest in a competition just to have fun and be stupid like the old days of off roading.

In michigan this nonevent is called king of the mustache, and has transformed into an east vs west side thing.

Rules would be as follows;

1. Participants must have a mustache (if hair is connected across the chin it's not a mustache)
2. 31" tire size maximum, bald or severely dry rotted
3. Full size rigs only, no rzr's or atv's

Points would be awarded for style, mustache, etc during timed short courses to find the winner.

Location would be TBD, underground small event so few will know where and when, etc.

Re: Re: Feeler post for a nonevent event competition

Dude, if I still had my Acura, I would totally enter this.

Re: Re: Feeler post for a nonevent event competition

The Luke said:
Dude, if I still had my Acura, I would totally enter this.

The guys that do this take their buggies and put 31s on them... Like showtime or screamin 2 on some 29 inch sx dig tires, hauling balls through the woods. There are "normal" rigs there, but there are also ringers

xjmarc said:
I'm guessing truck nuts are required as well.

Somehow, one of them called trucknutz and explained the event and trucknutz sent 15 sets of balls

what a rip!!!! I'm guessing the female drivers have to abide by the same rule for mustaches?........ :woot:

Re: Re: Re: Re: Feeler post for a nonevent event competition

muddinmetal said:
The guys that do this take their buggies and put 31s on them... Like showtime or screamin 2 on some 29 inch sx dig tires, hauling balls through the woods. There are "normal" rigs there, but there are also ringers
I feel like you're doubting my old Acura. I'll have you know that sucker had 31 spline axle shafts held on by a 42 mm nut. Imagine my surprise when I found that gem!

stano said:
what a rip!!!! I'm guessing the female drivers have to abide by the same rule for mustaches?........ :woot:

Typically no womenz allowed, too many shenanigans. I would to say yes they must have a mustache but not sure I want to see lady staches