Wtt my 37 reds an aluminum wheels for 39.5 -42 with 6lug wheels
Depending on how wide the tires are.
Some of them have the outside corners wore down

2013-01-19_16-04-38_123.jpg

Worst one

Let me know thanks
770-862-2077

Re: feeler wtt 37 reds for some 39.5-42

Also interested in a cash price for just the tires. Guessing you are in or near Atlanta based on the phone number.

Marc, does 42" Irocks on toy 6 lug black steel wheels interest you? We're headed out of town here shortly until the 14th with little to no internet access (Ocean Cruise) so if a reply is slow that is why. If you're interested I'll discuss it with the wife and see if she wants to see the reds in action and maybe we can meet up after we're back...... Of course if you have or get a better and more solid deal do what ya gotta do brotha! :drinkers: Let me know if you're interested. l8r

BMan said:
Marc, does 42" Irocks on toy 6 lug black steel wheels interest you? We're headed out of town here shortly until the 14th with little to no internet access (Ocean Cruise) so if a reply is slow that is why. If you're interested I'll discuss it with the wife and see if she wants to see the reds in action and maybe we can meet up after we're back...... Of course if you have or get a better and more solid deal do what ya gotta do brotha! :drinkers: Let me know if you're interested. l8r

:dblthumb:

Done deal! Thanks Marc! :dblthumb:

Now to see who breaks sh!t first! :****:

945159_10201142037461877_246416958_n.jpg

kvom said:
Looks good, Brian.

Thanks Kurt! :dblthumb: Hope you're doing well....been a while since we've seen you on the trails. I think Sheriff's Picken County ride was the last time we saw you. We were just in the blue TJ then so I don't think you recognized us when we passed.....didn't get the chance to catch up and say hey either.

Latest posts