• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Fierce MT's

CreepinTJ

Fierce M/T

Has anyone ever heard of, used or know of someone with these grips? The site says they sell them at discount tire but i am in need of a road tire that is more than decent on the trail. Any recommendations are welcome. I know im prolly in the way of some good harassment for this :redneck:

A buddy up here bought a set of 35" in the 17" rim variant for his tow rig, and he says they are uber quiet, while providing every bit as much traction, if not more than his KM's did....Also said they run very true...

Im really looking into these but im not sure i can find them in 15" for my tj...havent been able to find a list of sizes

Decent tire, but yes they're limited on sizes. Seems like there's more metric and 16-17" sizes.

In the normal 15" sizes for a mild offroad tire that works VERY well, we've been happy (and several customers also) with the Goodyear Duratrac's.

John

In the normal 15" sizes for a mild offroad tire that works VERY well, we've been happy (and several customers also) with the Goodyear Duratrac's.

John
x2 on the Duratracs. I have them on my WJ and I do a lot of interstate travel going back and forth from school and home and their awesome.

Yea i take those Tubies, how much he want for them, and im going to settle for the duratrac's.

Last edited:
not a bad tire. My buddy has them on is PSD. The only problem he had was the bead wires come out of the sidewall. Discount warrantied them no questions asked, because they said they had a bad batch of tires, or something like that. Like posted above they are super quiet on the road.