• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Final Reiter trail specs

They have to stay on the designated trails just like us.

But the best point made (and I think binder made it) is the fact once a trail is blown out by bigger rigs the small ones don't find it as enjoyable anymore--shouldn't those little rigs also have a place in this sport? As I mentioned you can look at a single track trail thats been blown out by quads or side by sides or a trail that us wheelers blew thru.

I am not for a full area being restricted to a certain user but I think its a compromise to have a single trail for a smaller rig--sounds fair to me (look at the big picture)

Oh I was not saying they would be able to or would be going off trail just that they are not stopped from using any one trail. I can understand what some of the guys are saying being that I wheeled bigger rigs for a while. I DO think it is only right to have a trail just for the small rigs cause they DO have fun in the tight trails. I also think that some of the harder trails should maybe have a minimum wheel base to enter.

I wheel a SWB rig now so I have been on both sides and like the lay out of the "New Reiter". I think that when it is done and in full swing that it will be a blast.

I think that when it is done and in full swing that it will be a blast.

You know it will be, all the whining that is going on now will soon be forgotten after it opens, hell I for one will have forgotten all about what I was whining about :redneck::flipoff:

Here is the final corrected version

Please loot is over and see if there is any other mistakes that can be fixed

thanks for all the help everyone

View attachment 47975

Attachments

• Reiter Summary_FINAL 2211.pdf
    1.9 MB · Views: 109
Looks like someone in the mtn bike community was asleep at the wheel here.... This plan has NO provisions for freeride. :haha: Those damn freeriders are going to 'shred' things up with their 30' structures :haha: