• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Finally got some time and Money!!!!

all4wheelin

Started this project about three years ago. It ran for about 3 weeks and the motor popped.:mad: So instead of fixing it, I let it set in my front yard. But recently I became unemployed and had some extra money in my pocket, and I was tired of White Trash giving me ****! Just got the motor in last night. Waiting for my doubler adapter so we can finish the drive train and flat belly it. Also came across of a set of 38.5/14.5/15 tsl sx's:D . Going to try to get the motor fired up tomorrow and get the fuel tank mounted. Going to try to get the paint on it and the exo cage started. Trying to get it ready for a run on the 12th of april. I don't have any pics of when it was stock, but when it was sitting in the front yard.

editedtoy.jpg

heres pics of it just recently:beer:
toywithnewtires65.jpg

toywithnewtires25.jpg

toywithnewtires5.jpg

toymotor2.jpg

toymotor.jpg

I'll get more when it gets closer to being done.:cool:

If you don't have that thing running when I get home Im going to park on your hood.... Or flop my **** in my driveway trying anyway. :flipoff:

Well, the engine is in and the body and paint work has been started........

but I will let him post pics. All I gotta say is he better enjoy his birthday present!!!
:redneck:

Got the motor in. Today I got it started but got alittle more work to do on it. Having alittle problems with it not wanting to rev over 2000 rpms, but i got plenty of time tommorow to work on it.

Got the dual case adapter today and the case member. Tomorrow will be putting in the case, building the crossmember, and mounting the tank. Will have pics here soon.

It's going to be black with some other black and some florescent orange.......and that's all I'm saying :eeek:

Paint will be going on as soon as he gets done with some of these major details that he is working on. And the painter (me) has been bugging him daily to hurry up!!! He has assured me that I will get it soon. But before paint there will be fender trimming.

He's spent enough hours in the shop that his wife is giving him crap about it. Everything is turning out looking sweet!! While I wait for him to get to the point that I can paint it..........I've been keeping his wife occupied!!! :awesomework:
Oh, and I've been getting the doors and hood ready. Matter of fact I'm headed out to the garage to get the final wet sand done on the hood here in a couple of minutes.
:cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

thats gonna look sweeeeeeeeeeeet!!!! I have always wanted to do a black n orange color scheme. I cant wait to see the finished product!

its going to be ready to wheel this weekend. Going to make a webber caynon run and a finley run. Should have all the bugs worked out for memorial weekend.

Latest posts