• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Finally!!!! (My shop build)

Got my lumber in this weekend :woot: . Now we just have to wait on a open weekend to frame up the walls.

141a85bf.jpg

8581da9f.jpg

Also got some pole for the pole barn.
5bda8131.jpg

7f6fb3ab.jpg

Clear out alittle bit more of the yard too.
430b4c45.jpg

94ff7d07.jpg

BTW is Pole Barn is going to be 56 X 20 :****:

Attaboy Bubba, getinerdone. Won't be long till Alan brings over some wings and beers and christens that Queen Mary. :'( Brings a tear to my eye :flipoff1:

Still have a ways to go but at least the hard part is over with! :****: Having a roof over my head and concrete to lay on is so much better than a dirt floor under the O'l Pine tree!

I know it has been awhile but I finally got it wired and some doors on it. need to insulate it and seal it up and it will be finished :dblthumb: . Right now I'm just happy we have power to it so we can finally start building a buggy! :****:

118_1429.jpg

118_1430.jpg

118_1431.jpg

118_1432.jpg

118_1433.jpg

118_1434.jpg

118_1435.jpg

118_1436.jpg

118_1437.jpg

118_1438.jpg

Great job Bubba. Now come build me one :flipoff1:

If I may put in my .02, get a load of #57 stone and put it in front of the door or you will be dragging mud everytime you open those doors... thumb.gif Cheaper than concrete and effective. Looks great though. :dblthumb:

CHASMAN9 said:
Great job Bubba. Now come build me one :flipoff1:

If I may put in my .02, get a load of #57 stone and put it in front of the door or you will be dragging mud everytime you open those doors... thumb.gif Cheaper than concrete and effective. Looks great though. :dblthumb:
Shows how much you know! Screw 57 stone, class 2 rip rap, it will make for some great small tire wheelin on that red crawler in front of the camo tank :driving: ;D

Hotrod said:
Shows how much you know! Screw 57 stone, class 2 rip rap, it will make for some great small tire wheelin on that red crawler in front of the camo tank :driving: ;D
I think Chasman broke his arm on a load of #57 stone @ Gray Rock a while back. loller.gif ok Greg , now i'll :gtfo:

Hotrod said:

At least I have something I can ride over something with, what about juuuh man? :flipoff1:

Oh that's right, you bought some little jap slapping macheen to mow the lawn with . molaugh

CSMITH said:
I think Chasman broke his arm on a load of #57 stone @ Gray Rock a while back. loller.gif ok Greg , now i'll :gtfo:

That was pretty puss looking if you really want to know my feelings about it, but it hurt like **** when it happened. Timmie and Bobby did break that hill down to rubble by the time I got to it. :****: But I couldn't stay on the porch just watching the show, I had to be the one to make them look good. SOMEBODY HAD TO DO IT

All betta now though, thanks thumb.gif

CHASMAN9 said:
That was pretty puss looking if you really want to know my feelings about it, but it hurt like **** when it happened. Timmie and Bobby did break that hill down to rubble by the time I got to it. :****: But I couldn't stay on the porch just watching the show, I had to be the one to make them look good. SOMEBODY HAD TO DO IT

All betta now though, thanks thumb.gif
just messing wit ya man. glad your arm is better