• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Find me a towrig and make $$$

Freeride

Time to pull the trigger on a diesel in the next couple weeks. Find a truck that matches my criteria and if I buy it, I'll give you $100 and donate $100 to RTW.

It has to be in clean shape, auto, preferably under 100K miles, SRW, must be 4x4, no stripped work trucks. Not looking for a highly modified truck. Willing to spend up to $25K for the right truck. Prefer within WA state.

Looking for one in black, gray, silver, blue. Probably not interested in red, green, gold, teal, brown, etc.

99-02.5 Ford 7.3L PSD Auto, prefer crew cab, long or short bed, will consider super cab models.

03-04 Dodge Cummins Auto, club cab, long or short bed.

Anything is forsale for the Right price. I've been thinkin about selling my truck lately.

2002 F-350 PSD, 4x4, Xlt, exhaust, intake, Canopy. 104k miles.

hoe3.jpg

AUT_1011.jpg

Time to pull the trigger on a diesel in the next couple weeks. Find a truck that matches my criteria and if I buy it, I'll give you $100 and donate $100 to RTW.

It has to be in clean shape, auto, preferably under 100K miles, SRW, must be 4x4, no stripped work trucks. Not looking for a highly modified truck. Willing to spend up to $25K for the right truck. Prefer within WA state.

Looking for one in black, gray, silver, blue. Probably not interested in red, green, gold, teal, brown, etc.

99-02.5 Ford 7.3L PSD Auto, prefer crew cab, long or short bed, will consider super cab models.

03-04 Dodge Cummins Auto, club cab, long or short bed.

man , you want it to come with a big tittied blond while your at it?:flipoff:

$25k < with around 100k miles and a diesel with an auto. good luck on finding any thing other than fords with burnt up autos.
you'll ether need to be less picky, or take an older higher mile rig. i know a couple dodge 4x4 dualys for the price range, but you stated you dont want a big butt.....

a 99 f250 crewbus, with apropreate miles (120k+) striped down but in otherwise good shape shuld be $15-17k

just as an example, current vallue of my 03 dodge is $31k even with 145k miles.. ( i bought it over 2 years ago for just over $20k so deals are out there)
http://www.nadaguides.com/usedcars....~80~75~462~25~295&vi=50765&z=98272&da=-1&nx=1

you sure yours is realy a f350, not a 250? i dont see clearance lights... all 1 tons '00 and newer have to have clearance lights.

100% positive, Not all ford 1 tons have clearance lights. Thats the first thing i questioned when i saw it was a 350 super cab. DIdnt know if the badges had been switched. Ran the Vin and everything checked out good. It is indeed a F350 :awesomework:

http://www.nwbombers.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=34396&hl=

My dad has decided to sell his truck.

It is a very nice and clean truck. It runs great and to the best of my knowledge, and his, there is nothing wrong with the truck. The engine of this truck is bone stock and has always been 100% stock (except the exhaust). The only work/service that has been completed on the engine was completed either at the Dodge dealer or Cummins. The interior is in near perfect condition.

Here are the details:
1998 Dodge 2500, 12 Valve, 4x4, Quad Cab, Long Bed, Auto Transmission
Only 111k miles.
3.55 Gears
CD/Cassette with Infinity Sound (speakers on the pilar)
Cloth Interior
4" Exhaust (didn't need 4" but it was cheaper than replacing the stock exhaust)
2004 Alloy Wheels and Tires (Stock Chome Wheels and Tires included too)
Line-X Bedliner
Snug Top Fiberglass Topper

On a recent trip to Florida my father averaged 21-22 MPG's.

FWIW - My Dad lives in Michigan but he is retired and I am off work for the winter so I'm sure either of us would be willing to deliver the truck (for the cost of expenses) anywhere in the US.

$15,900 or Best Offer
AUT_1002.jpg

http://www.dieseltruckresource.com/classifieds/showproduct.php?product=14592&cat=20

Make it a Merry Christmas with this 2003 Quad Cab Short Box, black/black cloth, SLT with power drivers seat and overhead computer. Seats, carpet and door panels are as new, no smoking, stains, tears or excuses. Alloy wheels, tow mirrors, THICK spray-in liner and no bed hitch. Always a Florida truck, always dealer serviced. This is the 250hp version for great mileage! Automatic was serviced per manual and shifts perfect. Towed a small trailer occationally. 59,000 miles. Need a 4x4 here in the mountains.
If you need pics or have questions, just write me!
Brian [email protected]
asking $18250

Just be patient:corn: ;You WILL find what you're looking for....I did; '97 F250 HD w/ Banks/ trans command/ exh/ bags/ under 100K/tool box/ 2 place quad rack. There was an '01 F350 at a lot in Everett w/ 107K, crew short,lift, etc for $20K approx 2 weeks ago---check Cars.com & go thru the motions; Good luck!!!:hi:

http://www.nwbombers.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=34422&hl=

2004.5 3500 DRW 4x4. (I ordered it new from Dishman)
6 speed
56,800mi (today)

Extras:
Smarty
Gauges (DiPricol - FP, Boost, EGT, OP)
Bright Box
KC Lights and other lighting (step and rear back-up)
Helwig Rear Sway Bar
D25 Front Springs
Firestone Ride-Rite Air Bags
Engine Oil Drain Valve
Camper Attachment Bracketry
Mag-Hytech Rear Diff Cover
AMSOIL in everything (recent)
Pac-Brake (brakes are at +80%) with Compressor and Storage Tank.
Toyo M55's
Cobra all-in-one CB
Spray in bed liner
Front Receiver
Block Heater Plug-In moved to rear of truck.
Cloth Interior - Fold-Down Storage In Rear Seat.
Side Step Bars
Aux Elect Wiring Panel Under Dash
Anti-Theft modified (details provided to buyer)
BOMBER stickers in rear window

So.....that's about everything I can think of at the moment.
PM me if you would like more details or pictures.
I'm getting 19.6mpg freeway right now.

$27,000 with the extras listed.

$25,000 w/o

here ya go. you wanted a smoking deal!!!!! jump on it!!!!!

I'll sale you my rig for 26k. It's a 03 F350 1-ton,4dr crew,4x4,6spd man,6.0L PSD,duelly,105.000,no mods all stock, goose neck hitch,rig is fully loaded.can see pic's on my my-space. It's the gray/gray.

http://www.nwbombers.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=34510&hl=

I suddenly find myself needing to sell my truck. This truck runs like a top, has 201,000 miles on it and actually drives better than most 2nd gen 4x4s that I've driven, meaning that it drives nice. Here's a quick list of what it is and isn't.
What it is:
12 valve
3000 rpm spring kit
#6 plate
Pyro/Boost/Trans gauges
5" exhaust with 51" Donaldson and resonator
KDP killed
60 lb spings installed by PDR
HTT exhaust manifold
BD exhaust brake
DTT with 89% converter and billet input
DTT Smart Box
Leveled
Slotted and dimpled rotors
1 ton brake cylinders in rear
Royal Purple in rear end and xfer case
Overloads/rear sway
Air bags
Rancho adjustable shocks
DSS
Flip out mirrors
Class 5 Putnam hitch
2001 alloys with decent tires (60-70%)
tinted windows
Newer AC compressor.
AM/FM/CD (factory)
Cruise/tilt
heated (aftermarket) drivers seat
Nice matching cab high canopy.
Red in color

What it's not:
A show truck. This truck is a 30 footer, meaning it looks great at 30 feet. Up close you can see that it was used as a work truck for the 1st half of it's life. It has small scratches and dents. It's also not fancy in that it has no power windows or locks. It's just a good solid simple truck with all of the "must have" options.

Priced at $11,000

Let me know if you would like to see pictures.
Thanks, Dan