• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired FireLogs Purple Jeep (No Running Gear)

John Galbreath Jr.

38 Special & Solo Buggy
Most people here have seen the FireLogs Purple Jeep. It is a very capable rig.

I am selling what is left.

1983 CJ7 Tub with clear title
Hood fenders, cowl all raise together
Removeable Windshield frame (glass cracked)
Roll cage
BTF Custom Winch plate
BTF Custom belly pan
BTF 4 link front and rear
25 gallon Fuel cell
Large aluminum box in rear
Back up lights
Steel Horse Super Seats
4 point harnesses with 3" lap and shoulders
Autometer Gauges (Tach W/Shift Light, Speedometer, Oil Pressure, Water Temp, Lean/Rich)
Steering column
Grant Steering wheel
Trans fan mounted in firewall
Compete 4 link set up by BTF.
2 extra new llower link bars.
All 4 link heims.
half doors
Corvette master cylinder
brake and gas pedals
Headlights and taillights
Soft top with soft half door uppers

Currently set up for 120" WB and coilovers

Will not part out at this time.

$5,800 OBO

Located at Wide Open Design in Tennessee

DSC03759Small.JPG

DSC03761.JPG

DSC04517.JPG

bigsilly said:
End of an era...

I know, I can't believe he is parting it out like that. I remember my first trip to Grayrock and seeing that jeep. It was awesome, with the cameras and rear steer.

Cole said:
I know, I can't believe he is parting it out like that. I remember my first trip to Grayrock and seeing that jeep. It was awesome, with the cameras and rear steer.

I agree. First time I was there it just got back from BTF. It was the coolest thing I had ever seen. I loved it. I remember watching John run it in the Gray Rock comps and thinking he was crazy because of the way he drove. That buggy sure has changed John's driving style!

Cole said:
Matt O. said:
I agree. First time I was there it just got back from BTF. It was the coolest thing I had ever seen. I loved it. I remember watching John run it in the Gray Rock comps and thinking he was crazy because of the way he drove. That buggy sure has changed John's driving style!

Yep, same here. I thought it was the coolest Jeep I had ever seen.

I remember wheeling with John back in 02 at Grayrock. Pretty sure this Jeep had a 3/4 elliptical setup on the back???