• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Firewall buggies and full bodied wheelers

I bought my 1980 CJ7 off Hardline in April 2015 and it's been a blast! For my 1st rig, I couldn't have asked for anything better.
1st pic is Wolf Caves the first weekend they opened.
2nd is at Marble Falls this past Memorial Day and last picture was from this past weekend. Getting her prepped for a new cage!

Ur passenger looks way too calm to have that big of a rock in his gut.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Haha, I didn't notice it either...but I was too busy looking at the passenger in the 2nd pic.

Back to the topic...that's a good looking Jeep. Seems like I've seen it somewhere before.....where was it located when you bought it?

Zjman said:
Ur passenger looks way too calm to have that big of a rock in his gut.
We were loving that rock like a slutty date on prom night! It was the only thing keeping us upright at that point lol :****:

MoparMan said:
Haha, I didn't notice it either...but I was too busy looking at the passenger in the 2nd pic.
Back to the topic...that's a good looking Jeep. Seems like I've seen it somewhere before.....where was it located when you bought it?

Thanks, it was in Ohio and I brought it down to Texas.

First brought home
f9927b2f5569be95a84a739227e9ee36.jpg

Now
be36dd2282f22efcd95787cff04698da.jpg

f7ad89ed92b1b580c43e6a4ee163b3a1.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Just hangin from the floor waiting on boating season to end. I can't figure out why the pics post upside down :wtflol:

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    149.4 KB · Views: 110
Re: Re: Firewall buggies and full bodied wheelers

June dog said:
Just hangin from the floor waiting on boating season to end. I can't figure out why the pics post upside down :wtflol:
Don't lie. You got the super sticky tires from the test lab, didn't you?

Sent from my SM-S920L using Tapatalk

Re: Re: Firewall buggies and full bodied wheelers

lowbudgetjunk said:
Don't lie. You got the super sticky tires from the test lab, didn't you?

Sent from my SM-S920L using Tapatalk

It's that new age mullet combo. Stickies up front comp. boggers in the back. :drinkers: