• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

first try at 4-link

Steele3

I bought this jeep off here and just got through putting the 4-link back under it. Its all mocked up and tacked into place. It dose not seem to be binding up, but I would just like for someone else that knows more than me to look at it before I burn them in. I really only know what I have read on line or have been told. May not be able to tell much about my picts.

I made the links to the same length to the ones that were under it and the frame brackets were already there, so its probably not that big a deal just wanted to ask.
I know this is low buck junk, dont judge. :afro:

0330021743.jpg

0330021743a.jpg

0330021744.jpg

0330021744a.jpg

0330021750a.jpg

If you'll go to the very beginning of this forum, you'll find links to more information than you can stand on building 4-links and all the math formulas and atuff. :dblthumb:

i would but the lower link mounts a little lower on the axle tube.. looks like axle wrap city to mee.. but i could be wrong

wannabe said:
i would but the lower link mounts a little lower on the axle tube.. looks like axle wrap city to mee.. but i could be wrong
That's what I was thinking. Need a little more separation at the axle side. Can't tell on frame side.