• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

First

d_daffron said:
I dont have anything for sale, just wanted to be the first post ever in the parts for sale section. hitit

Server is still getting things right, takes time to purge 700+ pages of old ad's

xjmarc said:
Maybe so folks don't dig up 10 year old fer sail ads asking if it's still available.

Some of the coolest rigs, best tire groove jobs, and history are in those sail adds. We lost probably 20 of the 50 funniest threads on here :****:

xjmarc said:
Maybe so folks don't dig up 10 year old fer sail ads asking if it's still available.

Those are hilarious. I'll see those and I'm like, "Damn...how did I miss this thread?!" Then I look at the first and 2nd to last post and they're like from 2007. molaugh

So xjmarc it says your from sodomy daisy tenn. Hows thqt work oit for you?

Got damn, get drunk and make a funnay for sail ad ! Yall youngin's swingin on old nuts :tc

Gregg Carys Bday is today, he is 72 :****:

OG ADMINISTRATOR

BUG-E J said:
So xjmarc it says your from sodomy daisy tenn. Hows thqt work oit for you?

Beautiful place, nice river surrounded by mountains and none of that sibling marrying crap like in those states just south of here.

P said:
Got damn, get drunk and make a funnay for sail ad ! Yall youngin's swingin on old nuts :tc

Gregg Carys Bday is today, he is 72 :****:

OG ADMINISTRATOR

HAHAHAHAHA, sumbitch, back in my day we didn't have birthday parties. We just took pot shots at each other with a 10 gauge and if you made it out alive, you got another year to live. HASHTAGMYASS.................... :flipoff1: :drinkers: :drinkers: :drinkers:

ADMINISTRATOR

xjmarc said:
Beautiful place, nice river surrounded by mountains and none of that sibling marrying crap like in those states just south of here.
Why go across the street when you can go across the hall?

Latest posts