Beadlocks and 39.5 grooved tsl's
Extra 4.0 motor / trans / tcase goes with it
I did the rebuild but do not own it.
The owner is "lowbudgetjunk" on here
256-615-1608

Cullmam, Al
Welded rear, spool front
The owner picked it up yesterday, I'll get him to post up WB and width

How funny is it that I get two phone calls about picking up the buggy an hour after this was posted? Should be sold as of 10 ish tomorrow.

Wheelbase is around 120 I believe and I think it is 84 or 85 outside of tire to outside of tire. I put in 14 hours today and I am not too certain which way is up, down, left, right, left, right, b, a, select start......damn it I am forgetting the Contra code.......damn, I haven't played that game in over a decade.

BUG-E J said:
Is that the elusive passanger drop dana 50 front?

It isn't any longer.....I had him swap front axles while you were away :stir:

Not even gonna tell you what I did to your buggy......Lets just say it was not PG-13 :dunno:

lowbudgetjunk said:
How funny is it that I get two phone calls about picking up the buggy an hour after this was posted? Should be sold as of 10 ish tomorrow.

Wheelbase is around 120 I believe and I think it is 84 or 85 outside of tire to outside of tire. I put in 14 hours today and I am not too certain which way is up, down, left, right, left, right, b, a, select start......damn it I am forgetting the Contra code.......damn, I haven't played that game in over a decade.
Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, B, A, Start. (Select, start for 2 player)
The only game console we own. My 5 year old lil man plays contra weekly!
FJ turned out nice

lowbudgetjunk said:
It isn't any longer.....I had him swap front axles while you were away :stir:

Not even gonna tell you what I did to your buggy......Lets just say it was not PG-13 :dunno:
If I end up with some crazy mutated little buggy the child support ain't gonna be cheap

kmcminn said:
Just seen the FJ looks better in person. The pics dont do it justice.
Agreed. When I dropped mine off and saw this thing I immediately started talking to patrick about cutting mine off at the dash!

BUG-E J said:
Agreed. When I dropped mine off and saw this thing I immediately started talking to patrick about cutting mine off at the dash!

I didn't realize how small yours was (buggy) until I looked around up close. Patrick did say something about gussets now and chopping it up later.

He will definitely be getting Red Buggy to chop up sooner than later. I think using the do what you want to make it cool option will be taken again.

BUG-E J said:
If I end up with some crazy mutated little buggy the child support ain't gonna be cheap

In the tailpipe gives you puppies? Right? :cougar: