100_1157.jpg

100_1161.jpg

100_1162.jpg

100_1163.jpg

100_1164.jpg

100_1165.jpg

100_1166.jpg

100_1167.jpg

I redid a few things on the cage, mounted the winch, and started making some spring mounts. Thanks Cascade Crawler! I'll be moving the seats forward a bit. They are a little to "gangster".

Last edited:
I've got a roller fairead you can have for that 8274......it's just layin the junk pile in the corner.

I love that dovetail job with the single halfdoor. Very slick. I'm saving some of these pictures for later use :cool:

I forgot to leave you a new blade for the portaband, hopefully its still cutting.

It broke on the first bracket I tried to cut. No worries though. I purchased 3 more for good measure.

And, yes it is a factory cruiser frame. It is a total pain to try and make brackets for. Nothing is straight or on the same plane. The frame changes width all over the place as well. :puke:

More stuff. Bobbed the corners of the frame. Made some shackle hangers. I also got it to run a bit better while I am waiting for tabs.

Last edited:
Did you run the overhear spreader bars straight down to the point in the brow? Does that interfere with overhead room?

Yes I did. No it doesn't interfere with head room. There is 5+ inchs of head room right now. It's pretty similar to my old YJ. It looks a little weird without aluminum on it.