• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired FJ80 Axles

Stretch

Complete set of axles from a 94 FJ80 ***NON E-LOCKED***
4.10 Gear
High Pinion Front
9.5" Full Float rear
Both axles are complete from drive flange to drive flange. Cruiser had a blown engine and these were driven on up until about 3 months ago. All brackets are still on the axles if you wanted to bolt them back under a cruiser. Most of the links were torched for removal.

$750 - No Trades for parts. Just don't have the free time to build anything with my work and travel schedule. Might trade on things that go bang.
If I split, $450 for the front and $350 for the rear. Buyer covers shipping or delivery costs. I have a loading dock, pallets, banding and shrinkwrap at my warehouse.

IMG_6944_zpsc3a84037.jpg

Yup...my bad. I didn't realize my profile still said that.

Axles are located in Durham, NC.

I'd love to have them for my next project but that 7 hour one way drive kinda puts me out. Good luck with the sale

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ETO said:
I'd love to have them for my next project but that 7 hour one way drive kinda puts me out. Good luck with the sale

Not sure how much it helps you, but for all you E. TN guys, I'll be making a run to drop some parts in Boone, NC next Saturday and could throw these on the trailer and haul them up.

Yea I'm south of Atlanta Ga Boone is still a 6 hour drive one way. Sucks wish I could get them.

Still haven't received payment for the front so they are still up for grabs. Edited the OP with cost for each if I split the set.

Latest posts