• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Flat Belly An 85 Toyota Pickup Non Extra Cab

:eeek: ah do you mean the front shaft:rolleyes: fab'n a flat belly is pretty simple. cut,weld and alittle color. what specificly do you want to know

no it helps with the rear shaft angles... think about it. :rolleyes:

:flipoff: if you need help figuring it out I'll give you a hint tomorrow.

Last edited:

My rear shaft angle is saweet! Although the rear shaft is 58'' long and i have about 3" of lift so that helps... :haha:

My rear shaft angle is saweet! Although the rear shaft is 58'' long and i have about 3" of lift so that helps... :haha:

definitely less of an issue on a long wheel base truck.

I run the rotated dual case adapter on my ftoy, with the 105" wheel base and the motor moved 8" back from stock, it lets you keep the rear case output lower (since the front output is rotated up) and keeps my driveshaft angles manageable. Your typical flat belly with the stock cases and standard dual adapter needs to sit a couple inches higher at the rear output.

Indeed. I may have an issue when I put a rear disconnect on the case and move the engine back a few inches but when I do that it'll be getting linked and lowered so actually the issue won't exist. :D

A couple of the others I'd flat bellied came out fine with shorter wheel bases... Although both have stock engine location and 115" wheel bases... One is a mco7r10 like you run though so it didn't have to go up nearly as high.

damn really:cool: i didn't know it dropped the rear output down..

i would not run a driveline disconnect i have heard nothing but badthings about them. though i have no first hand experience:;

i would not run a driveline disconnect i have heard nothing but badthings about them. though i have no first hand experience:;

I've actually heard that too but I've heard the issues got taken care of with a redesign... We'll give it a go and see if my lil tires will snap it off.... :redneck: