• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Flat Nasty SRRS

B.DRAKE said:
I think that's kinda BS, I think it should go to the man that climbed it first and not he fastest they said it got easier as the day went :dunno:

Just my opinion and .02 and that ain't worth much :****:

Thought thats what a bounty hill was first one to the top!!!!! Anybody can sit back wait till the hill gets easy takes a driver and a rig to be one of the first ones on it and to the top. Way to go Jordan thumb.gif

^^^^ Great highlights Kansas Kid!!
Awesome weekend!! Got to meet Cole, Ty and camped next to the Michigan guys. Made some new friends and can't wait to do it all again!! My group had the 2 big school buses.

Thanks to everybody who made the trip and kicked ass! I hope you all enjoyed Flat Nasty. That was the most people I have ever seen there. :drinkers:

Man O man those rear tires hook on brandons rig, Big thanks to Brandon for letting me use his tsl,s ,my weekend would have been wrecked without ya, thanks again

Rohlingoffroad said:
Yep dana 60 with rcv shafts I think it is the tuffest one in the world I haven't ever seen him break tuff rig for sure
he use to break shafts every time we went out.been trouble free since he put the rcv's in it. he built the knuckles up some also.it is a balljoint 60 in there....

crosseyed cat said:
Man O man those rear tires hook on brandons rig, Big thanks to Brandon for letting me use his tsl,s ,my weekend would have been wrecked without ya, thanks again

Like I said, anything I can do to help, had a blast this weekend

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Had a great weekend, great competition and action, wish we could have seen more of the park, thanks to the neighbors for the tools and refreshments after my roll. Well worth the 10hr drive. Will try to get back down again

Here are the official race results thus far
http://southernrockracing.com/points-standings/
To those concerned about the way the bounty was ran, this wasn't planned and we done the best we could with what we had, Jordan Tanner was the only one to step up and say ill go first. He had the option to go again at the end, and he chose not to, he said he was first and the $$ didn't matter as much as being first and getting to name the hill, Maddox named it Screamin' Sally! We didn't have the time to prep the hill like we normally do for bounty hills, and we were flying by the seat of our pants. IF we ever get to host another bounty hill, the competitors will sign up first thing in the morning and we will draw numbers for starting order.

bdillon2372 said:
Like I said, anything I can do to help, had a blast this weekend

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I met Brandon for the first time this past weekend , and he is a super nice guy . I hate the fact he had such a rough weekend. Ive been to two of these competitions so far and I must say its a great atmosphere ,everyone is super nice people and talk to you like youre a old friend.